Need a hero? Help is on the way! Whether your wedding is a month or a year away, we’ll help you pull together all the little details as your Austin wedding planner.
But first, let us clear the air on a common wedding planning misconception: Packages…schmackages.
We don’t do packages and here’s why. No two brides are the same, so why limit yourself to some sort of vanilla, watered down 1980s concept of wedding planning packages? Don’t buy into the hype of small/medium/supersized and end up buying something you don’t need or not getting enough of…Rather, choose your wedding planner wisely. We will customize your quote to only what you need, based on our expert experience.
When you hire The Simplifiers, our base month-of wedding planning services include:
– One on-site Event Manager to oversee set up, tear down, and direct event flow during the ceremony and reception
– Your very own Wedding Wing-Woman to assist the bride, bridal party and bride’s parents day-of
– Create the ultimate day-of master timeline + Plan B rain plan
– Create a comprehensive venue layout site plan + Plan B rain plan
– Compile a vendor gratuity worksheet, sharing expert advice on how to tip vendors for a job well done
– Conduct the wedding ceremony rehearsal, the day before
– Assistance obtaining a marriage license
…and for our full service clients, services include (depending on what you need):
– Pre-event consultation + wedding coordination
– Assistance securing all event vendors, handling logistics and contract negotiations
– Full service event design/decor, translating your (awesome!) ideas into reality
– Custom, collaborative Pinterest inspiration board to flesh out your event design concepts
– Comprehensive budget + payment worksheet
– Attend up to 3 catering tastings
– Full venue scouting + attend up to 3 venue walk-thru appointments
– Personalized wedding planning production schedule, keeping you and our team on task and accountable each month
– Expert advice on management of guest list and RSVPs
– Risk management, utilizing a SWOT analysis to overcome any potential pitfalls with superhero solutions
– On-site assistance with bridal photo shoot, day-of wedding
…and so much more. Yup, our award-winning Wedding Planners and Event Designers can take care of everything.
You can also add-on our Wedding Sidekick concierge program to assist with extra tasks like:
– Researching + securing hotel accommodations + room blocks for out of town guests
– Returning cake stands to cake vendor, post wedding
– Returning tux rentals, post wedding
– Stocking the hotel fridge full of essential snacks for you, your parents and/or bridal party, the weekend of the wedding
– Assist with writing and addressing thank you cards, post wedding, for gifts received
…and again, so much more.
Why us? Simply put, we’re bad ass, totally worth it (and modest, too). We have 12+ years experience in weddings and events, know the local vendors and venues, are wizards with spreadsheets and logistics, plus we have a killer design team who balance left-brain budget skills with right-brain creativity to make your wedding planning process a total breeze. Sophisticated, creative, classic elegance, rustic glam or modern chic, we’ve got you covered.
Our month-of wedding coordination services begin at $2200. Full service wedding coordination begins at $6500, depending on size and scope of the wedding. And if you need something in-between, we’ve got you covered, as well. Contact us today for a custom quote.
Serving the Austin area, Central Texas, Hill Country and destination wedding locations (specializing in castle weddings in England)
The Simplifiers to the rescue!