Need a hero? Help is on the way! Whether your wedding is a month or a year away, we’ll help you pull together all the little details as your Austin Wedding Planner.
But first, let us clear the air on a common wedding planning misconception: Packages…schmackages.
We don’t do packages and here’s why. No two brides are the same, so why limit yourself to some sort of vanilla, watered down 1980s concept of wedding planning packages? Don’t buy into the hype of small/medium/supersized and end up buying something you don’t need or not getting enough of…Rather, choose your wedding planner wisely.
When you hire The Simplifiers, our base wedding planning services include:
- On-site Event Manager to oversee set up, tear down, and direct event flow during the ceremony and reception
- Your very own Wedding Wing-Woman to assist the bride, bridal party and bride’s parents day-of
- Create the ultimate day-of master timeline + Plan B rain plan
- Create a comprehensive venue layout site plan + Plan B rain plan
- Compile a vendor gratuity worksheet, sharing expert advice on how to tip vendors for a job well done
- Conduct the wedding ceremony rehearsal, the day before
- Assistance obtaining a marriage license
…and for our full service clients, services include (depending on what you need):
- Pre-event consultation + wedding coordination
- Assistance securing all event vendors, handling logistics and contract negotiations
- Full service event design/decor, translating your (awesome!) ideas into reality
- Custom, collaborative Pinterest inspiration board to flesh out your event design concepts
- Comprehensive budget + payment worksheet
- Attend up to 3 catering tastings
- Full venue scouting + attend up to 3 venue walk-thru appointments
- Personalized wedding planning production schedule, keeping you and our team on task and accountable month-to-month
- Management of guest list and RSVPs
- Risk management, utilizing a SWOT analysis to overcome any potential pitfalls with superhero solutions
- Researching + securing hotel accommodations + room blocks for out of town guests
- On-site assistance with bridal photo shoot, day-of
…and so much more. Yup, our award-winning Wedding Planners and Event Designers can take care of everything.
Why us? Simply put, we’re bad ass, totally worth it (and modest, too). We have 15+ years of combined experience in weddings and events, know the local vendors and venues, are wizards with spreadsheets and logistics, plus we have a killer design team who balance left-brain budget skills with right-brain creativity to make your wedding planning process a total breeze.
day-of month-of wedding coordination services begin at $1795 and full service wedding coordination begins at $6500, depending on size and scope of the wedding. Call today for a custom quote.
Serving the Austin area and destination wedding locations