What information do we collect?
We may collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, enter a competition or leave a comment.
When ordering or registering on our site you may be asked for your name and e-mail address. Of course, none of the above are requirements for viewing our site and you are welcome to visit anonymously.
Third party merchant sites with paid or affiliate ads on our site may place session cookies on your computer when you click an ad and visit the merchant’s site. Session cookies exist only for as long as your browser remains open.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails or our newsletter (the email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.)
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
Our site is W3C validated, ICAAN compliant (anti-spam) and secured against hacking via layered security measures to maintain your safety and privacy.
At times we may contract with third-party providers to assist us in better understanding the needs and wants of our site visitors or for marketing purposes. These service providers collect only traffic related data and do not receive any personal information such as a person’s name or email address.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
No, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise share with outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may, however, release an individual’s information if we deem that such release is appropriate to comply with a law enforcement issue; to enforce our site policies; or to protect our rights, property, and safety, or those of contributors to our site.
Third party links
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on December 23, 2017.