Time has nearly run out!
- Don’t miss out on our comprehensive intern training tools, plus your chance to get a bonus ebook with event planning secrets from experienced event professional, Mary Baird-Wilcock CSEP.
- Now you can train your interns fast, effectively and efficiently while saving yourself time and stress.
- BONUS OFFER
- Don’t miss out. Take your team to the next level with our training tools today.
- Do you have interns starting this Fall?
- If so, train them using The Apprentice Program!
- Get your team onboard fast by watching our simple, quick training videos together at your weekly team training meetings.
- Starting at just $75/intern USD per semester for our custom-crafted training, guaranteed to get your interns up to speed with the way your firm plans and produces events.
- The enrollment window for Fall 2016 is open now…don’t delay, open enrollment ends at 11:59pm PST on Tuesday, August 16th, 2016!
- Click the button below to pre-order now!
Don’t miss out on our comprehensive intern training tools, plus your chance to get a bonus ebook with event planning secrets from experienced event professional, Mary Baird-Wilcock CSEP.
- Do you want to turn your interns into superhero event professionals?
- Do you want capable interns who can think fast on their feet?
- How about interns who can take on delegated tasks, saving you time and stress?
The Apprentice Program simplifies intern training.
Many event planners are too busy focusing on important tasks to dedicate hours and hours to developing their own training program. So we simplified things with our custom crafted intern training tools.
Now you can train your interns fast, effectively and efficiently while saving yourself time and stress.
Our structured program teaches interns all of the essentials of event planning while giving you the opportunity to train them in the way your business does things.
Well trained interns mean you have a stronger team to rely on giving you the edge when it comes to planning epic events. Plus, it means less time spent feeling like you are “babysitting” interns and more time spent on important areas of your business like building client relationships.
We just got back from the ILEA Live conference where we showcased our program to event professionals.
The verdict? They LOVED it!
We spoke to well over 100+ events professionals from all over the world and the overwhelming response was: WOW. One person even said, “holy smokes, this is way, way more comprehensive than I was expecting. You’re onto something BIG here!”
So, what are you waiting for? Set yourself up for success and sign up today!
Did you miss out on our special offers of a free coaching session with Mary Baird-Wilcock, CSEP? Or our free 4 part training package valued at $275?
Make sure you don’t lose out and sign up now to get our Ebook – “5 Superhero Secrets of Event Planning”. It includes advice and worksheets created by experienced business woman, Mary who has 13+ years of experience in the events industry.
Each rule has its own section where we give you top tips and advice including:
- how to make meetings more efficient
- how to Become a super connector
- SEO tips to get you noticed by new potential clients
- how to get the best from your interns
- the best ways to attract the right clients for your firm
- methods of reducing stress to keep you cool, calm and collected.
We also provide you with worksheets so you can you can apply what you’ve learned.
Don’t miss out. Take your team to the next level with our training tools today.
Do you have interns starting this Fall?
If so, train them using The Apprentice Program!
Get your team onboard fast by watching our simple, quick training videos together at your weekly team training meetings.
Time to turn your team into superheroes.
The Apprentice Program includes:
weekly “spark” training videos
intern homework missions
individual intern report cards
intern pop quizzes
mentor support and advice