- HOORAY, we are thrilled to finally announce 30x30x30!
- That could include:
- This is my gift to you guys, as a way to pay it forward this summer.
- Sign up below and we’ll schedule our call soon!*
- As your undercover superhero, I can help you get there.
- your undercover superhero,
- Mary Baird-Wilcock, CSEP
HOORAY, we are thrilled to finally announce 30x30x30!
What is it?
Well, I’m glad you asked…in the month of July, I have set myself a challenge to connect with 30 people, one per day from July 1-31 (ahem, taking July 4th off!), for 30 minutes to chat about anything your heart desires.
That could include:
- your biggest challenge as an event professional and/or business owner
- how to book more clients
- Q/A interview – learning more about YOU and how you do awesome things
- how to be a better mentor + build a stronger internship program
…and for emerging event professionals + event students, JUMP ON THIS:
- how to land your first BIG opportunity in the events industry
- how to write a killer resume + cover letter
- how to nail the interview
- what to expect on your first day on the job
This is my gift to you guys, as a way to pay it forward this summer.
This 30-minute coaching session is completely FREE (valued at $125 USD), plus a great opportunity for you and your firm to be featured on The Apprentice Program in the near, near future.
Sign up below and we’ll schedule our call soon!*
*note: the first 30 people to sign up will receive this FREE special offer…first come, first served!
If you’re feeling stuck and need someone who’s been in your shoes before, sign up for 30x30x30. Sometimes an outside perspective is EXACTLY what you need to unblock whatever is stopping you from taking your business and your career to the next level.
As your undercover superhero, I can help you get there.
Sign up for a 30-minute call and let’s do this…I look forward to hearing from you!
your undercover superhero,
Top 25 Young Event Pros to Watch – Special Events Magazine