- Who’s heading to The Special Event Show this week? We are!
- Mentee/Mentor – 5 Game-Changing Things the Other Side Wish You Knew.
- Catch Mary at TSE 2017 – Wednesday, January 11, 2:45pm – 4:15pm PST – Room: SEAVIEW A.
- Want to grow your business? Want to boost your cash flow, book better clients and become an empowered, successful event professional?
- Register with the Super Mentor Academy, a 3-month online group coaching program geared towards event professionals who own their own business!
- We believe that the secret to professional and personal growth is to find a mentor. Someone who will share insider tips and insights. Plus, someone with experience who can show you simple to use, proven techniques to master your craft in the events industry.
- Enrollment window is open now, program begins February 1st, 2017.
- Find out more about the Super Mentor Academy HERE
Who’s heading to The Special Event Show this week? We are!
Do you want to succeed? Are you feeling a little stuck? Not sure how to take your business to the next level? Need a sounding board or support from someone who has already been there and done it all?
You need a mentor.
But how do you (actually) get one? Check this out…
This week, The Simplifiers’ CEO – Mary Baird Wilcock will be speaking as part of this 3 day conference and you do not want to miss her talk – trust us!
Mentee/Mentor – 5 Game-Changing Things the Other Side Wish You Knew.
Mary will be sharing her top tips on WHERE to find a mentor, WHAT to look for and HOW to best prepare for success.
With over 15 years’ experience in the events industry, numerous international awards, a position on ILEA Board of Governors and as 1 of only 400 Certified Special Events Professionals in the world, Mary knows what she’s talking about.
She’ll be presenting alongside Alex Plaxen – President of Little Bird Told Media. He’s been recognized as a top twitter influencer so make sure you follow him @APlaxen.
Catch Mary at TSE 2017 – Wednesday, January 11, 2:45pm – 4:15pm PST – Room: SEAVIEW A.
Don’t forget to tweet us! We’d love to hear from you!