Ever questioned if you’re on the right path or not? What if you could FINALLY figure out your soul’s calling in life? This episode is dedicated to those who feel stuck in life, struggling to claw yourself out of the muck, out of anxiety, depression or sadness. I hope my conversation today helps you take one tiny step towards healing… and more importantly, towards clarity.
My special guest today is Bev Barnes and as a life coach for the last 20+ years, she’s created a roadmap to help people figure out the work you were meant to do in life.
- How to Unlock Your Soul’s Calling.
- About Bev Barnes
- Join us, and become a Simplifier
How to Unlock Your Soul’s Calling.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to navigate through the Soul’s Calling Roadmap, step-by-step to figure out where you are now, in the journey of life
- Why it is important to find a group to travel with you
- A few simple techniques to help you tap into the “Inner Brilliance of our Soul”
- How to face your fear, resistance and doubt along the way
…and why it’s so darn important to define your Soul’s niche and core message – and how to do it, simply.
My challenge for you this week:
Tell me all about your soul’s calling! I want to hear all about what you’re passionate about and where you’re headed next, either personally or professionally. Snap a photo of you doing the thing and tag @thesimplifiers on Instagram for added accountability and support!
Links, people and books mentioned:
- Book: This Messy Magnificent Life: A Field Guide – by Geneen Roth – https://amzn.to/2rZvs5y
- Book: The Four Tendencies: The Indispensable Personality Profiles That Reveal How to Make Your Life Better (and Other People’s Lives Better, Too) – by Gretchen Rubin – https://amzn.to/2wYO3V3
- Book: Teamworks – by Barbara Sher & Annie Gottlieb (out of print) – https://amzn.to/2rZwH4I
- FREE Mini-Course: Roadmap to your Soul’s Calling – download it here: https://www.soulscallingacademy.com/p/souls-calling-roadmap-course
- Full Course: Unlock Your Soul’s Calling Academy – 12-week course, beginning May 28-Aug 29, 2018 – https://www.soulscallingacademy.com/p/unlock-your-souls-calling
Favorite quotes from this episode:
[16:46] “Life happens for you, not to you. What have I been learning throughout? What is the message that I want to share with the world?” – Bev
[27:47] “This is not exclusive to extroverts. This is not just for people who are public speakers. I mean, this is for anyone who’s willing and able to accept the gift that already sits inside them.” – Mary
[29:33] “We as humans are built to live in community, connected. Yet, in this day and we are so detached and disconnected from people. Even though we think we are super connected because of social media, but the reality is we’ve never been so isolated, as we are now.” – Mary
About Bev Barnes
Bev Barnes is a Soul’s Calling Mentor, Master Life Coach, Facilitator and Teacher. She created the Soul’s Calling Academy, to serve born coaches, guides and change agents who are tired of doing meaningless work and want to create work that they love, that makes a difference in the world.
Bev provides training, one of a kind retreats and coaching. Her clients get clear on their soul’s purpose and their unique gifts and they overcome fear, resistance and doubt so they can really shine their light.
Bev’s education, training and professional background include a Masters Degree in Psycho-Education and a graduate diploma in Brief and Strategic Therapy. She is also a certified Master Life Coach and Life Coach Instructor/Trainer.
Bev has also worked in corporate settings, on First Nations Reserves and in Universities and she’s been self-employed for over 20 years.
Bev’s vote for the perfect guest on The Simplifiers Podcast:
Abigail Steidley – body-centered Life Coach & Healer
Where Bev hangs out online:
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/soulscallingrevolution/
Join us, and become a Simplifier
Well hello there, thanks for stopping by and having a listen to The Simplifiers Podcast! Our mission is to take topics in business and in life… and SIMPLIFY them!
If you loved this episode, you’ll want to go ahead and hit the SUBSCRIBE button in your podcast player to get more of this coming your way. In addition, we’ve created a free online community just for you, so you can connect with other entrepreneurs and aspiring Simplifiers as well.
Click here to join and start SIMPLIFYING: https://thesimplifiers.com/super/
Subscribe to The Simplifiers Podcast
Don’t forget, you can tune in to the podcast on any of these fantastic FREE platforms, whatever suits your fancy:
Disclaimer: This blog post includes affiliate links because we wholeheartedly believe in the products, books and courses featured on the podcast. Therefore, we get compensated when you click on the links above and decide to purchase these items, which helps us continue to serve and support you. We share only the very best resources with our listeners and hope you find great value in them, as well.