- Today, I want to answer the question I hear a lot: ‘When is the right time to hire a Virtual Assistant?’
- If this “Thought of the Day” inspired you…
- Join us and become a Simplifier!
- Watch the video version of this episode
Today, I want to answer the question I hear a lot: ‘When is the right time to hire a Virtual Assistant?’
The short answer = NOW.
The long answer is coming up…
Raise your hand if this is you…
Consider your current work life, and raise your hand if any of this describes you now:
- You’re drowning in to-do’s
- The admin work of running your business is never-ending
- You’ve got tasks on your to-do list that have been there for months. They KEEP getting pushed to the bottom because of more urgent stuff
- There are red flags in your business that you are too afraid to admit to, because you don’t have the expertise to fix them
- You’ve had the thought “by the time I delegate that, I could’ve done it myself!”
- You often think “It’s just easier if I take care of it!”
- You have shame around the stuff you’re not dealing with
Girl, I feel ya.
It’s scary to let people in, let go of your precious and trust that when you delegate, you will inevitably grow your business.
Here’s the thing
- How long can you keep going at this pace?
- If this isn’t your ideal life, why are you continuing on without getting help?
- What will it ultimately cost if you don’t get help?
You might be totally surprised at how affordable it is to hire a VA these days. Thank you technology for making this easier and more accessible than ever before! You can hire one for as little as $150 from The Simplifiers.
Long gone are the days of thinking you need to hire a fresh-out-of-college student without any experience and pay them $15/hour x 40 hours a week, plus insurance, benefits, vacation, pension and more.
Find a VA (whether from us or somewhere else) who is experienced, well-versed and possesses the knowledge and skills that you’re missing. Take a listen to the episode with Desiree Martinez for more insider tips on what to look for when hiring a VA. That’ll help you get on the right track.
And just one final whisper, just from me to you, dear friend… come in closer.
You don’t have to go it alone.
The help you seek is facing you right now. It’s knocking on the door and saying hello!
Don’t be ashamed if things are in a bit of disarray.
An excellent VA will thrive in chaos, loving to put systems & processes in place to help you.
This is their superpower.
All you have to do is be brave and answer the call.
You can do this, I believe in you.
It’s time to SIMPLIFY.
If this “Thought of the Day” inspired you…
Snap a photo of you doing the thing and send it to me via Instagram, privately or publicly… Just tag @thesimplifiers – I’ll be your virtual accountability buddy in your quest to simplify your life.
Have you joined the SUPER Insiders yet?
The podcast is only half the story…continue the conversation in our free online community of Simplifiers from all over the world, who are sharing ideas, supporting each other and building community around the shared passion of simplifying your work and life!
Come join us on the inside, it’s totally free and the doors are open just for you.
Join our free online community or click the link in the show notes to join us on the inside.
As always friends, keep things simple.
Join us and become a Simplifier!
Well hello there, thanks for stopping by and having a listen to The Simplifiers Podcast! Our mission is to take topics in business and in life… and SIMPLIFY them!
If you loved this episode, you’ll want to go ahead and hit the SUBSCRIBE button in your podcast player to get more of this coming your way.
In addition, we’ve created a free online community called the SUPER Insiders, so you can connect with other entrepreneurs and aspiring Simplifiers around the world.