Earlier this week, we shared part one of this conversation, all about how to create more adventures in your life. And I tell ya, while I do love to have deep, profound conversations on the podcast, this month of light, playful topics like these have really been fun as a palette cleanser. My inner child has been really craving a bit of travel and adventure lately and so I’ve done the thing and booked in a couple of epic adventures this summer that I’m really, really looking forward to.
Now, if you haven’t heard part one, go back and listen to that one first. But if you’re ready to continue on, let’s pick back up here with my conversation with travel agent Bridget Scotti as she simplifies how to create more adventures in your life.
- My special guest today is Bridget Scotti and she’s simplifying how to create more adventures in your life.
- I’m imagining you guys listening to this podcast on a road trip to a new place right now… and it makes me smile from ear-to-ear!
- Q: Are you ready to create more adventure in your life? If yes, this one is for you.
- It’s time to #DoTheThing
- <What’s catching my eye this week>
- My challenge for you this week:
- Links, books and apps mentioned:
- Get Unstuck with The Simplifiers Morning Prompts
- About Bridget Scotti
- Watch the video version of the episode
- Join us and become a Simplifier!
- Episode sponsored by…
My special guest today is Bridget Scotti and she’s simplifying how to create more adventures in your life.
We tackle and simplify all aspects of it, including:
- Why she believes it’s so important to have more spontaneity in your life, especially through travel and exploration
- How you can determine your level of comfort in travel and your appetite for risk when it comes to adventuring and taking trips
- A few practical tips that would help you plan an epic road trip this summer
- Have you heard of this yet? How “surprise destination travel planning” works and what types of trips she plans for her clients all over the US
- …and ultimately, she gave us some valuable insight and tips for solo travel, especially if you’re a woman traveling alone this summer. How to stay safe, have fun, and see new sights on your own.
All this month, we are focused on the theme of “Adventure + Play” to shake things up a bit… bring a lighter energy to the podcast and to our earbuds.
I’m imagining you guys listening to this podcast on a road trip to a new place right now… and it makes me smile from ear-to-ear!
I encourage you to brainstorm some ideas this week and report back to me (DM me on Instagram! @thesimplifiers !)
- What new ideas did this conversation spark for you?
- What cities have been on your bucket list, for like EVER, that you’ve always wanted to experience?
Share this episode with a loved one or a friend – they might want to come along on your next adventure!
You can do it, I believe in you… it’s time to simplify!
Q: Are you ready to create more adventure in your life? If yes, this one is for you.
It’s time to #DoTheThing
<What’s catching my eye this week>
- 15 of the best places for solo female travelers – Rachel Chang – Travel + Leisure
- 50 powerful questions to help you reflect – The Institute of You
- June 2022 monthly forecast – Reality Check and Turning Point – Lena Stevens – The Power Path
- Gain clarity in 90 minutes: Mary is offering 1-1 creative brainstorming sessions for those looking to get unstuck
My challenge for you this week:
How are you going to take what you’ve learned in today’s episode and to help you create more adventure in your life? What’s one thing you’ll do differently? Share it with me, privately or publicly. Snap a photo of you doing the thing, and tag @thesimplifiers on Instagram for added accountability and support!
Links, books and apps mentioned:
Music Playlist: A Whole Lotta YES – various artists – compiled by The Simplifiers
Music Playlist: Disco Sauce – fun, playful music for a road trip – Spotify
Discount: $50 USD off any trip planned by Bridget and her team at Whym Travel with the promo code: SIMPLE – Whym Travel
Book: The Audacity – Katherine Ryan
Podcast: How to simplify the 5 Love Languages, featuring Dr. Gary Chapman – The Simplifiers Podcast
Podcast: How to squash your limiting self-beliefs – The Simplifiers Podcast
Get Unstuck with The Simplifiers Morning Prompts
We’ve got a free resource we’d love to share with you!
Now more than ever, I’m finding 7-minutes of journaling is helping me calm my mind and get centered every morning.
So, start your day off right, download The Simplifiers Morning Prompts.
It’s a free daily worksheet that helps you laser-focus in on what needs to get done today, what could trip you up and how you’re going to stay on track. 5 questions, 7 minutes… this worksheet will help you SIMPLIFY!
About Bridget Scotti
Bridget Scotti – Have you ever wanted to show up at an airport and just pick a destination off the board and go? Well that’s exactly what Whym does – but you know that there will be a hotel waiting for you when you land!
Bridget Scotti is the founder of Whym, a surprise destination travel company, who is here to talk about travel, adventure, and embracing a more spontaneous life.
Where Bridget hangs out online:
Bridget’s vote for the perfect guest on The Simplifiers Podcast:
Courtney Orr – She is the Senior Associate Director of Advancement at The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research and has experience working in the non-profit organization management industry. Skilled in Nonprofit Organizations, Fundraising, Event Management, and Marketing. Strong community and social services professional with a Bachelor of Science (BS) focused in Business Marketing from Marymount Manhattan College.
Watch the video version of the episode
Join us and become a Simplifier!
Well hello there, thanks for stopping by and having a listen to The Simplifiers Podcast! Our mission is to take topics in business and in life… and SIMPLIFY them!
If you loved this episode, you’ll want to go ahead and hit the SUBSCRIBE button in your podcast player to get more of this coming your way.
In addition, we’ve created a free online community called the SUPER Insiders, so you can connect with other creatives and aspiring Simplifiers around the world.
Subscribe to The Simplifiers Podcast
Don’t forget, you can tune in to the podcast on any of these fantastic FREE platforms, whatever suits your fancy:
TuneIn | Acast | SoundCloud | YouTube | Pandora
… or find us on your favorite podcast app by searching: The Simplifiers Podcast
Episode sponsored by…
Do you wish someone else would handle your company’s social media marketing, so you don’t have to continue to feed the never-ending machine? Delegate this to social media experts and superheroes: Goodboy Creative and simplify your life!CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Disclaimer: This blog post includes affiliate links because we wholeheartedly believe in the products, books and courses featured on the podcast. Therefore, we get compensated when you click on the links above and decide to purchase these items, which helps us continue to serve and support you. We share only the very best resources with our listeners and hope you find great value in them, as well.