Ready to move away from Hot Mess Express and start to create better systems in your home? Well, have I got a treat for you today!
My special guest today is productivity coach Heather Steinker and she’s simplifying how to create systems in your home. No matter if you’ve got a cozy, little nest or a home that closely resembles a wack-a-doo zoo, Heather is going to inspire us with simple ways to create calm where there might be chaos, and order where there is mess.
- My special guest today is Heather Steinker and she’s simplifying how to create systems in your home.
- Create a simplified business plan & bounce back stronger than ever before
- About Heather Steinker
- Watch the video version of the episode
- Join us and become a Simplifier!
- Episode sponsored by…
My special guest today is Heather Steinker and she’s simplifying how to create systems in your home.
We tackle and simplify all aspects of it, including:
- We know how important it is to have systems & processes in place at work, but why it’s important to do the same in your home, as well.
- Why? When a crisis happens, make things routine and predictable, especially for kids.
- What a “family playbook” is and what sparked her to create one for her household
- How she is simplifying laundry in her home – what’s working right now
- Three things you can do to keep your family in a routine, especially during the summer months when school is out
- communications mode
- centralized calendar
- meal planning/prep strategy
- …and ultimately, what to do if you have someone who’s NOT onboard with creating systems in your home, whether it’s a stubborn kid or a partner whose brain doesn’t work like that.
It’s fascinating to hear how Heather’s brain works and what she’s implemented in her own household over the years. I meant to ask her, but I got the feeling she’s a type 6 on the Enneagram… a troubleshooter who can foresee problems, road bumps, and challenges, and equally, she knows exactly how to mitigate them, big or small.
Just simple, brilliant little refinements that you can make in your home this week that’ll help create systems that simplify your life, no matter what gets thrown at you next. You got this!
Q: Are you ready to create systems in your home? If yes, this one is for you.
It’s time to #DoTheThing!
<What’s catching my eye this week>
- What to know about Breonna Taylor’s death – The New York Times
- Sunday funk jam session with Wayne Brady (and quite possibly the very BEST thing on the internet right now) – Marc Rebillet
- 81 summer weeknight dinner ideas – The Food Network
- 50 powerful questions to help you reflect – The Institute of You
- Mary is offering 50-minute 1-1 brainstorming sessions for those looking for ideas on how to pivot their businesses
My challenge for you this week:
How are you going to take what you’ve learned in today’s episode and create systems in your home this week? What’s one thing you’ll do differently? Share it with me, privately or publicly. Snap a photo of you doing the thing, and tag @thesimplifiers on Instagram for added accountability and support!
Links, books and apps mentioned:
Book: Atomic Habits – James Clear
Book: Cook Once, Eat All Week: 26 Weeks of Gluten-Free, Affordable Meal Prep to Preserve Your Time & Sanity – Cassy Joy Garcia, NC
Book: The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level – Gay Hendricks
Online Event: Join the 5-Day Bootcamp to get to the root cause of your child’s challenging behavior, learn new solutions, and regain your sanity – The Blissful Parenting Behavior Bootcamp
Podcast: Chaos-n-Cookies Podcast – Heather Steinker
Podcast: How to simplify + organize your workspace, featuring Christy Lingo – The Simplifiers Podcast
Podcast: How to squash your limiting self-beliefs – The Simplifiers Podcast
Create a simplified business plan & bounce back stronger than ever before
We’re taking applications for our next cohort of business owners (like yourself) who are ready to smash their quarterly revenue goals… like a hero!
In 4 short weeks, I’ll lead you through the process of creating your own simplified business plan where, you will get super clear on the 9 key aspects of your business, including:
- defining your unforgettable value proposition
- magnetizing your Ultimate Ideal Client to you
- setting your pricing strategy… and so much more!
So, if you’re ready to reemerge, get unstuck, and bounce back stronger than ever, then reach out and #DoTheThing!
Schedule a free 25-minute discovery call to see if it’s the right fit for you.
The next cohort starts soon and hey, if you’re ready to join now and want to bypass the discovery call, simply click here and reserve your spot today.
About Heather Steinker
Heather Steinker – She is a busy mom of three and certified productivity coach for a premier virtual fitness and nutrition program, helping mothers feel better while sustaining a healthy lifestyle. She’s trained pro athletes, S.W.A.T. members, and a high school football team, plus, she’s the Content Coordinator for Neighbors Magazine, teaching others how to be more self-sufficient with common household tasks.
Where Heather hangs out online:
Heather’s vote for the perfect guest on The Simplifiers Podcast:
Keri Murphy – She is an international speaker, media expert and business mentor who honed her expertise in the entrepreneurial field for over 20 years and on-camera for over 3 decades. Her company specializes in teaching entrepreneurs how to clarify their message, authentically show up on-camera and leverage video in order to build an influential brand.
A veteran of television with appearances on MTV, E!, FOX and NBC (to name a few), Keri brings her hard-worn entrepreneurial knowledge and on- camera expertise to her clients through public speaking, mentoring and her Inspired Living TV web series, helping entrepreneurs stay inspired and educated on what it takes to build a 7- figure brand.
Watch the video version of the episode
Join us and become a Simplifier!
Well hello there, thanks for stopping by and having a listen to The Simplifiers Podcast! Our mission is to take topics in business and in life… and SIMPLIFY them!
If you loved this episode, you’ll want to go ahead and hit the SUBSCRIBE button in your podcast player to get more of this coming your way.
In addition, we’ve created a free online community called the SUPER Insiders, so you can connect with other entrepreneurs and aspiring Simplifiers around the world.
Episode sponsored by…
Do you wish someone else would handle your company’s social media marketing, so you don’t have to continue to feed the never-ending machine? Delegate this to social media experts and superheroes: Goodboy Creative and simplify your life!CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Disclaimer: This blog post includes affiliate links because we wholeheartedly believe in the products, books and courses featured on the podcast. Therefore, we get compensated when you click on the links above and decide to purchase these items, which helps us continue to serve and support you. We share only the very best resources with our listeners and hope you find great value in them, as well.