Q: do you want to create more collaborations in your work & life? It’s likely you’ve had to pivot quite a few things in the last couple of months, eh? So now, I’m encouraging you to start getting creative!
My special guest today is podcaster Indiana Adams of Today By The Way and she’s simplifying how to create more collaborations in your work & life.
Now, Indiana is one of my favorite people on the planet and I’ve always been impressed with the opportunities she’s been able to manifest.
- My special guest today is Indiana Adams and she’s simplifying how to create more collaborations in your work + life.
- Find what you need on the Super Connector Network
- About Indiana Adams
- Watch the video version of the episode
- Join us and become a Simplifier!
- Episode sponsored by…
My special guest today is Indiana Adams and she’s simplifying how to create more collaborations in your work + life.
We tackle all aspects of it, including:
- What her previous experience as a fashion blogger did to help her transition into becoming a podcaster – learning how to transfer your hard-earned skills over to your next chapter of life
- How to be a natural connector of people and what it’s like to be an “extreme extrovert” during the COVID-19 lockdown
- What it means to “make sure your silo is not doorless or windowless”
- Dive into a few simple, practical tips on how to build community and create deeper relationships either through your work, podcast, and/or life
- Plus, she shares a few insider secrets for why her podcast, Today by the Way, has really taken off… this is especially helpful if you’re thinking about launching a podcast sometime soon
I adore Indiana and I know you will too! I hope today’s conversation sparks a new idea for you…
Q: Are you wanting to attract and create more collaborations for your work + life? If yes, this one is for you.
It’s time to #DoTheThing!
<What’s helping today with COVID-19>
- Tom Rosenthal – Hugging You
- Stonehenge will livestream its summer solstice celebration for the first time ever
- Andrea Ariel – Move to the Music – free dance workout session
- Mary is offering 50-minute 1-1 brainstorming sessions for those looking for ideas on how to pivot their businesses
My challenge for you this week:
How are you going to take what you’ve learned in today’s episode and create more collaborations in your work + life this week? What’s one thing you’ll do differently while at work? Share it with me, privately or publicly. Snap a photo of you doing the thing, and tag @thesimplifiers on Instagram for added accountability and support!
Links, books and apps mentioned:
Podcast: Today By The Way – the podcast for moms who don’t have time for podcasts – Indiana Adams
Blog: Design for Mankind – a blog about the things we keep and the stories we keep close – Erin Loechner
Resource: She Podcasts LIVE – the largest in-person gathering of women podcasters and storytellers worldwide – Elsie Escobar + Jessica Kupferman
Podcast: The Newsworthy – 10 minute news podcast, daily – Erica Mandy
Podcast: The Popcast with Knox & Jamie – Jamie Golden + Knox McCoy
Podcast: How to create deeper connections with people, featuring Adam Wilder – The Simplifiers Podcast
Podcast: How to squash your limiting self-beliefs – The Simplifiers Podcast
Find what you need on the Super Connector Network
We’ve got a free resource we’d love to share with you!
Whether you’re looking to…
- hire an expert to help you with one specific aspect of your business or
- looking for a side gig to earn a bit of quick cash or maybe
- you’re just looking for some ideas on how to get back to thriving once again…
Introducing… The Super Connector Network!
Click over to find our carefully curated hub of super handy resources.
About Indiana Adams
Indiana Adams – She is a former actor and style blogger that has accepted the role (and outfit) of a lifetime: a minivan-driving, mom jeans-wearing, podcast hosting, suburban mother of four.
She’s your internet bestie as the host of Today By The Way, the short & sweet podcast for busy moms. Her hair is mostly dry shampoo.
Where Indiana hangs out online:
Indiana’s vote for the perfect guest on The Simplifiers Podcast:
Desirae Endres – She is the host of The Minimal-ish Podcast, a self-proclaimed “naturally-messy toddler-mom pursuing a more intentional life” and embracing minimalism in a different way so you can live fully with less.
Watch the video version of the episode
Join us and become a Simplifier!
Well hello there, thanks for stopping by and having a listen to The Simplifiers Podcast! Our mission is to take topics in business and in life… and SIMPLIFY them!
If you loved this episode, you’ll want to go ahead and hit the SUBSCRIBE button in your podcast player to get more of this coming your way.
In addition, we’ve created a free online community called the SUPER Insiders, so you can connect with other entrepreneurs and aspiring Simplifiers around the world.
Episode sponsored by…
Do you wish someone else would handle your company’s social media marketing, so you don’t have to continue to feed the never-ending machine? Delegate this to social media experts and superheroes: Goodboy Creative and simplify your life!CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Disclaimer: This blog post includes affiliate links because we wholeheartedly believe in the products, books and courses featured on the podcast. Therefore, we get compensated when you click on the links above and decide to purchase these items, which helps us continue to serve and support you. We share only the very best resources with our listeners and hope you find great value in them, as well.