Have you always wanted to launch a fashion brand, but had no clue on how to make that dream a reality? If so, this one’s for you!
My special guest today is brand strategist Jacki Bresic and she’s simplifying how to launch a fashion brand and drive sales. No matter if it’s clothing, jewelry, purses or perfume, Jacki shares the basics you need to know for a product-based business so you can get started.
- My special guest today is Jacki Bresic and she’s simplifying how to launch a fashion brand + drive sales.
- Create a simplified business plan & bounce back stronger than ever before
- About Jacki Bresic
- Watch the video version of the episode
- Join us and become a Simplifier!
- Episode sponsored by…
My special guest today is Jacki Bresic and she’s simplifying how to launch a fashion brand + drive sales.
We tackle and simplify all aspects of it, including:
- What the very first step is for someone who wants to launch a fashion brand. Where to begin:
- Define how you will determine success
- Define your core values and mission
- The breakdown of the basic elements of having a product-based business – design, manufacturing, stock, channels to sell, and more
- How to determine how much inventory to hold at any given time, using the wisdom of the roulette wheel
- Which is better – “print-on-demand” vs. “pre-buying inventory” each season. What the pros and cons of each approach are as it relates to fashion
- …and ultimately, what the first steps are to creating a digital strategy for your fashion brand.
I’ve been a small business owner for nearly 18 years now and I’ve always offered a service-based business… first starting off as an event producer, then moving into online education, and now business coaching and keynote speaking. Product-based businesses were never my jam, but I learned in this conversation how many parallels there are to both types.
It’s simpler than you think.
I teach my clients how to productize their service-based businesses when I coach them through making a simplified business plan. So it was a fruitful conversation to learn how simple it can be to launch a fashion brand and drive sales with a few key elements in place as Jacki shares. If this has been a dream of yours for a long time, I hope this episode sparks greater confidence to help you #dothething!
Q: Are you ready to launch a fashion brand? If yes, this one is for you. It’s time to #DoTheThing!
It’s time to #DoTheThing!
<What’s catching my eye this week>
- What to know about Breonna Taylor’s death – The New York Times
- ‘We are changing the narrative’ – meet the new faces of Australian fashion week – The Guardian
- New York fashion week will be a thing again – The New York Times
- 50 powerful questions to help you reflect – The Institute of You
- Mary is offering 50-minute 1-1 brainstorming sessions for those looking for ideas on how to pivot their businesses
My challenge for you this week:
How are you going to take what you’ve learned in today’s episode and begin to launch a fashion brand this week? What’s one thing you’ll do differently? Share it with me, privately or publicly. Snap a photo of you doing the thing, and tag @thesimplifiers on Instagram for added accountability and support!
Links, books and apps mentioned:
TV Show: HALSTON trailer, now streaming – Netflix
Resource: online e-commerce website platform – Shopify
Resource: online e-commerce website platform for handmade items – Etsy
Book: The Daily Stoic: 366 Meditations on Wisdom, Perseverance, and the Art of Living – Ryan Holiday
Podcast: How to get into the flow – part one, featuring Scott Robinson – The Simplifiers Podcast
Podcast: How to squash your limiting self-beliefs – The Simplifiers Podcast
Create a simplified business plan & bounce back stronger than ever before
We’re taking applications for our next cohort of business owners (like yourself) who are ready to smash their quarterly revenue goals… like a hero!
In 4 short weeks, I’ll lead you through the process of creating your own simplified business plan where, you will get super clear on the 9 key aspects of your business, including:
- defining your unforgettable value proposition
- magnetizing your Ultimate Ideal Client to you
- setting your pricing strategy… and so much more!
So, if you’re ready to reemerge, get unstuck, and bounce back stronger than ever, then reach out and #DoTheThing!
Schedule a free 25-minute discovery call to see if it’s the right fit for you.
The next cohort starts soon and hey, if you’re ready to join now and want to bypass the discovery call, simply click here and reserve your spot today.
About Jacki Bresic
Jacki Bresic – She is the director of The Agncy, dedicated to identifying, developing and managing the best International and Australian fashion, luxury and lifestyle brands while offering bespoke customer service.
They provide strategic brand consultancy and development, retail strategy and implementation, fashion and lifestyle communication, working with clients like Anine Bing, IRO and Philippe Model and more. She’s also the director of Fabric, her brick-and-mortar store selling premium contemporary fashion.
Where Jacki hangs out online:
Jacki’s vote for the perfect guest on The Simplifiers Podcast:
Erin Lorenzini – She is a highly regarded podiatric and sports medicine practitioner in Sydney, managing all cases of lower limb, foot and ankle injury, from the elite athlete to the social competitor. Having represented her home state of Victoria for many years as a junior basketball player Erin progressed to the WNBL and represented Australia at the under 21 level. Erin recently retired from playing professionally for the Sydney Uni Flames in the WNBL upon starting a family.
Watch the video version of the episode
Join us and become a Simplifier!
Well hello there, thanks for stopping by and having a listen to The Simplifiers Podcast! Our mission is to take topics in business and in life… and SIMPLIFY them!
If you loved this episode, you’ll want to go ahead and hit the SUBSCRIBE button in your podcast player to get more of this coming your way.
In addition, we’ve created a free online community called the SUPER Insiders, so you can connect with other entrepreneurs and aspiring Simplifiers around the world.
Episode sponsored by…
Do you wish someone else would handle your company’s social media marketing, so you don’t have to continue to feed the never-ending machine? Delegate this to social media experts and superheroes: Goodboy Creative and simplify your life!CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Disclaimer: This blog post includes affiliate links because we wholeheartedly believe in the products, books and courses featured on the podcast. Therefore, we get compensated when you click on the links above and decide to purchase these items, which helps us continue to serve and support you. We share only the very best resources with our listeners and hope you find great value in them, as well.