We are staring down the barrel of the last 90 days of 2020, one of the most hellacious years I’ve experienced in my lifetime. And if you’re a small business owner and are still holding strong, that deserves a massive award.
I applaud you.
Your resilience, grit, determination and “never give up” attitude means you’ve been able to stabilize things and keep from closing the doors on your venture. Well done, you.
So today, let’s talk about how to pivot in the 4th quarter and scale your business through this leg of the pandemic. What is required of you in the next 90 days is going to be something WAY different than what you had to endure last spring, at the beginning of lockdown. And don’t panic, that’s actually a GOOD thing.
My special guest today is Jennifer Dopazo and she’s simplifying how to pivot and scale your business through a pandemic. Our conversation will help you get back to the basics in your product or service offering, so you’ve got fresh clarity on how to strategically tackle the fall and winter months ahead, minus the burnout, overwhelm, and yuck all along the way.
- My special guest today is Jennifer Dopazo and she’s simplifying how to pivot + scale your business through a pandemic.
- Find what you need on the Super Connector Network
- About Jennifer Dopazo
- Watch the video version of the episode
- Join us and become a Simplifier!
My special guest today is Jennifer Dopazo and she’s simplifying how to pivot + scale your business through a pandemic.
We tackle all aspects of it, including:
- How to finish 2020 strong by taking a quick audit of your business
- What aspects of your business you need to examine in this auditing process and how to do it
- pricing, offering, positioning, and more
- Why it’s super smart to utilize Pareto’s 80/20 rule to help you scale your business revenue this quarter
- How to cultivate more collaborations with other entrepreneurs, either locally or globally to help you hit your sales numbers and better serve your customers
- …and ultimately, what steps you can take now to plan ahead for 2021, especially when life seems so uncertain.
Not an easy feat… and in this, she’s gleaned the very best tips on how to think lean, act scrappy, and maintain flow when the world seems so uncertain around you. Lord knows, we all could use a little of that inspirational energy right now as we close out this crazy year.
Q: Are you wanting to learn how to pivot + scale your business through this pandemic? If yes, this one is for you.
It’s time to #DoTheThing!
<What’s catching my eye this week>
- VIDEO: we may have COVID fatigue, but the virus does not – CNN
- What we know (now) about Breonna Taylor’s death – The New York Times
- Navigating the US election process for first time voters – Accredited Schools Online
My challenge for you this week:
How are you going to take what you’ve learned in today’s episode and scale your business this week? What’s one thing you’ll do differently? Share it with me, privately or publicly. Snap a photo of you doing the thing, and tag @thesimplifiers on Instagram for added accountability and support!
Links, books and apps mentioned:
Book: It Doesn’t Have to Be Crazy at Work – Jason Fried, David Heinenmeier Hansson
Freebie: Improve the design of your membership website with this free guide – Candelita
Podcast: How to thrive in a crisis situation, featuring Maggie Craddock – The Simplifiers Podcast
Podcast: How to squash your stinkin’ thinkin’ – The Simplifiers Podcast
Find what you need on the Super Connector Network
We’ve got a free resource we’d love to share with you!
Whether you’re looking to…
- hire an expert to help you with one specific aspect of your business or
- looking for a side gig to earn a bit of quick cash or maybe
- you’re just looking for some ideas on how to get back to thriving once again…
Introducing… The Super Connector Network!
Click over to find our carefully curated hub of super handy resources.
About Jennifer Dopazo
Jennifer Dopazo – She is a graphic designer specializing in Brand Identity, Interaction Design and UX/UI Design. She’s also the founder of multimedia design studio Candelita and a 3-time American Graphic Design Award winner.
Jennifer helps organizations attract their dream clients by translating their big vision into an awesome digital experience with a unified brand. She’s worked with companies like The New York Times, Pepsi and Nickelodeon, along with authors like Danielle LaPorte.
Where Jennifer hangs out online:
Jennifer’s vote for the perfect guest on The Simplifiers Podcast:
Lisa Howell – She is a physiotherapist, author, speaker and creator of TheBalletBlog.com, a blog which has revolutionized how dancers think about their bodies, injuries and performance enhancement. Her site is dedicated to the betterment of dancers worldwide through accessible information and easily implemented exercises to help them achieve the most out of their bodies.
Watch the video version of the episode
Join us and become a Simplifier!
Well hello there, thanks for stopping by and having a listen to The Simplifiers Podcast! Our mission is to take topics in business and in life… and SIMPLIFY them!
If you loved this episode, you’ll want to go ahead and hit the SUBSCRIBE button in your podcast player to get more of this coming your way.
In addition, we’ve created a free online community called the SUPER Insiders, so you can connect with other entrepreneurs and aspiring Simplifiers around the world.
Disclaimer: This blog post includes affiliate links because we wholeheartedly believe in the products, books and courses featured on the podcast. Therefore, we get compensated when you click on the links above and decide to purchase these items, which helps us continue to serve and support you. We share only the very best resources with our listeners and hope you find great value in them, as well.