Earlier this week, we shared part one of this conversation, all about how to buy a house in a post pandemic world. And my goodness, soooooo many people have this as a goal in the next 12 months!
Now, if you haven’t heard part one, go back and listen to that one first. But if you’re ready to continue on, let’s pick back up here with my conversation with Joe DiSanto as he simplifies how to buy a house.
- My special guest today is Joe DiSanto and he’s simplifying how to buy a house in a post pandemic world.
- Get Unstuck with The Simplifiers Morning Prompts
- About Joe DiSanto
- Watch the video version of the episode
- Join us and become a Simplifier!
- Episode sponsored by…
My special guest today is Joe DiSanto and he’s simplifying how to buy a house in a post pandemic world.
We tackle and simplify all aspects of it, including:
- What the first thing you must do when you start thinking about buying a house
- Which two steps you need to accomplish, well in advance, before you make an offer on a house
- As a small business owner or contractor, how to overcome the challenge of not having W2s for proof of salary with your mortgage lender
- Why it’s so important to “do the math” and plan your finances out long-term, including your retirement plan and how to make a start at it
- …and ultimately, when fear comes up in the financial planning work of buying a house, how to calmly and systematically squash that fear with knowledge.
Yet once again, we’re trying something new this week, splitting up the episode into two parts. So we are releasing the first half now and part two on Friday this week. That way, the content is in a smaller, bite-size portion for you to listen to now, simmer on this entire week and be intentional with integrating what you learn into your everyday life.
We are simplifying our episodes to be shorter in length, easier to listen to, on-the-go.
I know we all are on-the-go these days and our old ways of listening to podcasts (either on our commute or at the gym) have changed since the pandemic began… let us know if you like this new way of listening to The Simplifiers Podcast. Shorter episodes, split into two for simpler learning.
Q: Are you ready to learn how to buy a house in a post pandemic world? If yes, this one is for you.
It’s time to #DoTheThing!
<What’s catching my eye this week>
- How to buy a house in 2021 – Alex Gailey – NextAdvisor with TIME
- October 2021 monthly forecast: Release/Reinvent – Lena Stevens – The Power Path
- 50 powerful questions to help you reflect – The Institute of You
- Gain clarity in 90 minutes: Mary is offering 1-1 brainstorming sessions for those looking to get unstuck as the world reopens, post pandemic
My challenge for you this week:
How are you going to take what you’ve learned in today’s episode and help you in your house buying process? What’s one thing you’ll do differently? Share it with me, privately or publicly. Snap a photo of you doing the thing, and tag @thesimplifiers on Instagram for added accountability and support!
Links, books and apps mentioned:
Resource: FREE mini-course – Analyze your real estate purchase like a pro – Joe DiSanto
Resource: FREE mini-course – Personal Budgeting Basics – Joe DiSanto
Blog: Invest in real estate – helpful articles and information – Play Louder
Book: The Lost Science of Compound Interest – Curtis Ray
Resource: excellent REALTOR® in the DFW area – Robin McCoy Realty Group – KW
Resource: excellent REALTOR® in the Austin, Texas area – Kathy Sokolic – Realty Austin
Podcast: How to take back control of your money, featuring Jean Chatzky – The Simplifiers Podcast
Podcast: How to squash your limiting self-beliefs – The Simplifiers Podcast
Get Unstuck with The Simplifiers Morning Prompts
We’ve got a free resource we’d love to share with you!
Now more than ever, I’m finding 7-minutes of journaling is helping me calm my mind and get centered every morning.
So, start your day off right, download The Simplifiers Morning Prompts.
It’s a free daily worksheet that helps you laser-focus in on what needs to get done today, what could trip you up and how you’re going to stay on track. 5 questions, 7 minutes… this worksheet will help you SIMPLIFY!
About Joe DiSanto
Joe DiSanto – He has built multi-million dollar businesses, produced critically acclaimed documentaries and an Emmy-winning TV show, invested millions in real estate, and semi-retired at age 43.
Now, Joe serves as a Fractional CFO for several creative firms and is sharing a lifetime of fiscal know-how via Play Louder, an invaluable resource that helps individuals and business owners increase their net worth and plan better for their future.
Watch the video version of the episode
Join us and become a Simplifier!
Well hello there, thanks for stopping by and having a listen to The Simplifiers Podcast! Our mission is to take topics in business and in life… and SIMPLIFY them!
If you loved this episode, you’ll want to go ahead and hit the SUBSCRIBE button in your podcast player to get more of this coming your way.
In addition, we’ve created a free online community called the SUPER Insiders, so you can connect with other entrepreneurs and aspiring Simplifiers around the world.
Episode sponsored by…
Do you wish someone else would handle your company’s social media marketing, so you don’t have to continue to feed the never-ending machine? Delegate this to social media experts and superheroes: Goodboy Creative and simplify your life!CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Disclaimer: This blog post includes affiliate links because we wholeheartedly believe in the products, books and courses featured on the podcast. Therefore, we get compensated when you click on the links above and decide to purchase these items, which helps us continue to serve and support you. We share only the very best resources with our listeners and hope you find great value in them, as well.