Let’s spice things up a bit and talk about how to reawaken your sexy side. If you’ve been feeling like your confidence has gone into hibernation these last couple of years, this episode is especially for you.
My special guest today is author Jolie Dawn and she’s simplifying how to reawaken your sexy side. She believes that “your feminine pleasure is the gateway to your expression, your creativity and your deepest inner wisdom… that when you’re turned on, you’re connected to Life Force creation energy,” which changes your entire outlook on your work and life. And all of this highly intrigues me! If your sexuality has laid dormant due to big changes in your life or felt so distant from your true identity for way too long, Jolie has the antidote to help you re-emerge.
- My special guest today is Jolie Dawn and she’s simplifying how to reawaken your sexy side.
- Get Unstuck with The Simplifiers Morning Prompts
- About Jolie Dawn
- Watch the video version of the episode
- Join us and become a Simplifier!
- Episode sponsored by…
My special guest today is Jolie Dawn and she’s simplifying how to reawaken your sexy side.
We tackle and simplify all aspects of it, including:
- How she defines “sexuality” vs. “sexiness” – what each are and and more importantly, what modern culture tries to sell and tell you they are, that simply isn’t true
- Jolie shares the secrets to becoming “a Creatrix in your own life” – what that means and how to do it
- What the 4 things you must consider the next time you get triggered that’ll help you deflect and recover fast
- How to live a prosperous life, instead of just enduring and surviving, which many of us have done these last few years in a pandemic
- …and ultimately, we talked about sex-magic… how to unlock this powerful energy in how we show up in our work and lives.
All this month, we’ve been focused on re-emergence. It’s spring, the weather is changing, and the world is starting to reopen again as restrictions begin to ease.
There’s a certain new energy in the air. Can you feel it?
If you haven’t listened to this month’s guided visualization exercise yet, I highly recommend cueing it up and listening to it after this episode, especially if you’re feeling stuck and want to integrate some of this deep wisdom into your body.
Q: Are you ready to reawaken your sexy side? If yes, this one is for you.
It’s time to #DoTheThing!
<What’s catching my eye this week>
- 10 Underrated traits that make a person sexy – Rani Gunther, Ph.D. – Psychology Today
- 50 powerful questions to help you reflect – The Institute of You
- Gain clarity in 90 minutes: Mary is offering 1-1 brainstorming sessions for those looking to get unstuck as the world reopens, post pandemic
My challenge for you this week:
How are you going to take what you’ve learned in today’s episode and to help you reawaken your sexy side? What’s one thing you’ll do differently? Share it with me, privately or publicly. Snap a photo of you doing the thing, and tag @thesimplifiers on Instagram for added accountability and support!
Links, books and apps mentioned:
Book: The Gene Keys: Embracing Your Higher Purpose – Richard Rudd
Resource: Mary’s SXSW 2022 talk – SXSW festival in Austin, Texas
Podcast: How to make BIG happy money, featuring Serena Hicks – The Simplifiers Podcast
Podcast: How to squash your limiting self-beliefs – The Simplifiers Podcast
Get Unstuck with The Simplifiers Morning Prompts
We’ve got a free resource we’d love to share with you!
Now more than ever, I’m finding 7-minutes of journaling is helping me calm my mind and get centered every morning.
So, start your day off right, download The Simplifiers Morning Prompts.
It’s a free daily worksheet that helps you laser-focus in on what needs to get done today, what could trip you up and how you’re going to stay on track. 5 questions, 7 minutes… this worksheet will help you SIMPLIFY!
About Jolie Dawn
Jolie Dawn – She is the author of Empowered, Sexy, and Free and creator of the Dare to Prosper Challenge, the largest women’s prosperity meditation gathering online, attended by women in more than fifty countries.
As an intuitive business coach and writer, she specializes in helping women awaken their prosperity consciousness, embody their deepest truth, and reclaim personal freedom and creativity.
Watch the video version of the episode
Join us and become a Simplifier!
Well hello there, thanks for stopping by and having a listen to The Simplifiers Podcast! Our mission is to take topics in business and in life… and SIMPLIFY them!
If you loved this episode, you’ll want to go ahead and hit the SUBSCRIBE button in your podcast player to get more of this coming your way.
In addition, we’ve created a free online community called the SUPER Insiders, so you can connect with other entrepreneurs and aspiring Simplifiers around the world.
Episode sponsored by…
Do you wish someone else would handle your company’s social media marketing, so you don’t have to continue to feed the never-ending machine? Delegate this to social media experts and superheroes: Goodboy Creative and simplify your life!CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Disclaimer: This blog post includes affiliate links because we wholeheartedly believe in the products, books and courses featured on the podcast. Therefore, we get compensated when you click on the links above and decide to purchase these items, which helps us continue to serve and support you. We share only the very best resources with our listeners and hope you find great value in them, as well.