Sometimes life requires you to know how to make BOLD decisions… in fact, that’s where the greatest leaps, the greatest triumphs, the greatest joy can be found. So what stops us from doing it? Let’s explore that.
My special guest today is Josefine Wanner and she’s simplifying how to make BOLD decisions. She believes that when you get clear on your core values and intentionally create time to rediscover your joy, you become a better decision maker. Someone who sees the opportunity, navigates the risks wisely, and boldly steps out of your comfort zone. In fact, your work and life depend on it.
- My special guest today is Josefine Wanner and she’s simplifying how to make BOLD decisions.
- Get Unstuck with The Simplifiers Morning Prompts
- About Josefine Wanner
- Watch the video version of the episode
- Join us and become a Simplifier!
- Episode sponsored by…
My special guest today is Josefine Wanner and she’s simplifying how to make BOLD decisions.
We tackle and simplify all aspects of it, including:
- Why she believes that some people (women in particular) stumble on making bold decisions in their careers and what the first step is to change that immediately
- How to begin to clarify and identify your core values
- What role self-confidence plays in being a more bold decision maker and how to build yours up once again
- How to get buy-in from your family and the key people in your life on the decisions that you are considering making, professionally
- …and ultimately what the 4 core steps are that you need to implement in order to show up for yourself:
- Commit to yourself being important
- Block out the “me time” in your agenda
- Add recurring “emergency time” blocks in
- Be kind to yourself
All this month, we’re focused on the theme of “Discernment” – which again, feels well timed given this is the season when many parents have children heading back to school and getting back into a new rhythm of life. It’s like the new year all over again, a fresh start and a new beginning.
1000 daily choices is how you begin a brand new life.
We will explore what that means on every level this month, both personally and professionally.
As always, ping me over on Instagram @thesimplifiers – and tell me your thoughts:
- What new ideas did this conversation spark for you?
- What big decision do you need to make today?
Share this episode with a loved one and discuss it together. The accountability found in just one trusted friend or colleague is immeasurable in helping you make forward progress.
You can do it, I believe in you… it’s time to simplify!
Q: Are you ready to make a BOLD decision? If yes, this one is for you.
It’s time to #DoTheThing
<What’s catching my eye this week>
- Do what excites you: how to push through fear + make bold choices – Miranda Hill – Tiny Buddha
- 50 powerful questions to help you reflect – The Institute of You
- August 2022 monthly forecast – Courage, Determination, and Flexibility – Lena Stevens – The Power Path
My challenge for you this week:
How are you going to take what you’ve learned in today’s episode and make BOLD decisions this week? What’s one thing you’ll do differently? Share it with me, privately or publicly. Snap a photo of you doing the thing, and tag @thesimplifiers on Instagram for added accountability and support!
Links, books and apps mentioned:
Video: Success, failure and the drive to keep creating – Elizabeth Gilbert – TED
Book: $100M Offers: How To Make Offers So Good People Feel Stupid Saying No – Alex Hermozi
Resource: Free workshop – the Scale & Thrive Formula – Josefine Wanner
Resource: The ultimate workshop planner – free click-up template to plan and execute your live trainings and workshops – Josefine Wanner
Podcast: How to deal with disappointment – The Simplifiers Podcast
Podcast: How to reimagine your career path, featuring Misha Rubin – The Simplifiers Podcast
Podcast: How to squash your limiting self-beliefs – The Simplifiers Podcast
Get Unstuck with The Simplifiers Morning Prompts
We’ve got a free resource we’d love to share with you!
Now more than ever, I’m finding 7-minutes of journaling is helping me calm my mind and get centered every morning.
So, start your day off right, download The Simplifiers Morning Prompts.
It’s a free daily worksheet that helps you laser-focus in on what needs to get done today, what could trip you up and how you’re going to stay on track. 5 questions, 7 minutes… this worksheet will help you SIMPLIFY!
About Josefine Wanner
Josefine Wanner – She is a former corporate executive turned entrepreneur & business growth strategist. After almost 20 years as a financial services consultant and global program manager, a heartbreaking wake-up call gave her the courage to take the risk and start to pursue her own dreams…. Now, she helps other “corporate escapees” do the same.
Watch the video version of the episode
Join us and become a Simplifier!
Well hello there, thanks for stopping by and having a listen to The Simplifiers Podcast! Our mission is to take topics in business and in life… and SIMPLIFY them!
If you loved this episode, you’ll want to go ahead and hit the SUBSCRIBE button in your podcast player to get more of this coming your way.
In addition, we’ve created a free online community called the SUPER Insiders, so you can connect with other creatives and aspiring Simplifiers around the world.
Episode sponsored by…
Do you wish someone else would handle your company’s social media marketing, so you don’t have to continue to feed the never-ending machine? Delegate this to social media experts and superheroes: Goodboy Creative and simplify your life!CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Disclaimer: This blog post includes affiliate links because we wholeheartedly believe in the products, books and courses featured on the podcast. Therefore, we get compensated when you click on the links above and decide to purchase these items, which helps us continue to serve and support you. We share only the very best resources with our listeners and hope you find great value in them, as well.