Crazy idea – let’s go BIG with your goals this year, now that the world is reopening once again, post pandemic. It’s time to levelset, shake things up, and get back on track.
My special guest today is author Julia Pimsleur and she’s simplifying how to go BIG with your goals. She’s the founder of Million Dollar Women and her main focus is to help us all go after the bigger version of your dreams.
- My special guest today is Julia Pimsleur and she’s simplifying how to go BIG with your goals.
- 45 Ways to Make $2000 This Week
- About Julia Pimsleur
- Watch the video version of the episode
- Join us and become a Simplifier!
- Episode sponsored by…
My special guest today is Julia Pimsleur and she’s simplifying how to go BIG with your goals.
We tackle and simplify all aspects of it, including:
- How to check-in on the progress you’ve made so far towards your annual business goals and what role your mindset plays in all of this
- What a “Go Big Mindset” really is and how to cultivate yours, especially now the world is reopening
- Which simple exercises will help you to strengthen your “mindset core strength” and the three step process to “Mind the Gap” that you could follow the next time something (or someone) tries to throw you off course
- Why it’s better to choose “results over reasons” to avoid self-sabotage with your goals
- …and ultimately, how to rewrite the stories we tell ourselves, so we can reach new heights and go BIG with our goals this year.
I enjoyed this one immensely and I know you’ll get a lot out of it, too. Grab your journal and a big glass of water… this one will truly help you simplify and soar!
Q: Are you ready to go BIG with your goals? If yes, this one is for you.
It’s time to #DoTheThing!
<What’s catching my eye this week>
- Protestors vow to keep building community in honor of Breonna Taylor – Courier Journal
- What good leaders are doing halfway through the year – Inc. Magazine
- 50 powerful questions to help you reflect – The Institute of You
- Mary is offering 50-minute 1-1 brainstorming sessions for those looking for ideas on how to pivot their businesses
My challenge for you this week:
How are you going to take what you’ve learned in today’s episode and redefine how you’re going to go BIG with your goals this week? What’s one thing you’ll do differently? Share it with me, privately or publicly. Snap a photo of you doing the thing, and tag @thesimplifiers on Instagram for added accountability and support!
Links, books and apps mentioned:
Book: Go Big Now: 8 Essential Mindset Practices to Overcome Any Obstacle and Reach Your Goals – Julia Pimsleur
Book: The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level – Gay Hendricks
Book: Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ – Daniel Goleman
Book: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (30th Anniversary Edition) – Stephen R. Covey
Book: The Girl with Seven Names: A North Korean Defector’s Story – Hyeonseo Lee
Freebies: take the free mindset assessment – click here! – Julia Pimsleur
Podcast: How to understand what your customer wants, featuring Melina Palmer – The Simplifiers Podcast
Podcast: How to squash your limiting self-beliefs – The Simplifiers Podcast
45 Ways to Make $2000 This Week
We’ve got a free resource we’d love to share with you! If you’re needing new ideas on how to hit this month’s revenue targets, download our free guide sharing “45 Ways to Make $2000 this Week.” Take the $2k sales challenge and jumpstart your sales!
Here are 45 simple ideas that will help you #DoTheThing and ask for the sale!Download your free guide
About Julia Pimsleur
Julia Pimsleur – She is author of Go Big Now and the bestselling Million Dollar Women. She is a master practitioner and coach of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and the founder of the Million Dollar Women social venture. Pimsleur also built the #1 language teaching company for kids, Little Pim, into a multi-million dollar business. An avid scuba diver, she lives with her sons in New York City.
Where Julia hangs out online:
Julia’s vote for the perfect guest on The Simplifiers Podcast:
Tiffany Dufu – She is a catalyst-at-large in the world of women’s leadership and the author of Drop the Ball: Achieving More by Doing Less, a memoir and manifesto that shows women how to cultivate the single skill they really need in order to thrive: the ability to let go. According to foreword contributor Gloria Steinem, Drop the Ball is “important, path-breaking, intimate and brave.”
Named to Fast Company’s League of Extraordinary Women, Tiffany is Founder and CEO of The Cru, a peer coaching platform for women looking to accelerate their professional and personal growth.
Watch the video version of the episode
Join us and become a Simplifier!
Well hello there, thanks for stopping by and having a listen to The Simplifiers Podcast! Our mission is to take topics in business and in life… and SIMPLIFY them!
If you loved this episode, you’ll want to go ahead and hit the SUBSCRIBE button in your podcast player to get more of this coming your way.
In addition, we’ve created a free online community called the SUPER Insiders, so you can connect with other entrepreneurs and aspiring Simplifiers around the world.
Episode sponsored by…
Do you wish someone else would handle your company’s social media marketing, so you don’t have to continue to feed the never-ending machine? Delegate this to social media experts and superheroes: Goodboy Creative and simplify your life!CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Disclaimer: This blog post includes affiliate links because we wholeheartedly believe in the products, books and courses featured on the podcast. Therefore, we get compensated when you click on the links above and decide to purchase these items, which helps us continue to serve and support you. We share only the very best resources with our listeners and hope you find great value in them, as well.