Stepping back out into the world might require a supercharge of your self-confidence. Things are opening back up again (ever so slowly) and the world is finding it’s pace once again. But are you?
My special guest today is success coach Kate Eckman and she’s simplifying how to supercharge your self-confidence, especially in this time of re-emergence. She believes that when we take good care of our inner world, our outer world takes care of itself. All of this is rooted in research-backed strategies in neuroscience and whole-person coaching, with a specific focus on all three parts equally: mind-body-spirit.
- My special guest today is Kate Eckman and she’s simplifying how to supercharge your self-confidence.
- Create a simplified business plan & bounce back stronger than ever before
- About Kate Eckman
- Watch the video version of the episode
- Join us and become a Simplifier!
- Episode sponsored by…
My special guest today is Kate Eckman and she’s simplifying how to supercharge your self-confidence.
We tackle and simplify all aspects of it, including:
- Why she believes we are prone to a lack of self-confidence these days, especially as women… What’s underneath it all, hidden away and keeping us from what we really want in life
- Society puts such an emphasis on our physical bodies, to lose weight and stay healthy… why she believes it’s time to focus on “shedding excess emotional and spiritual pounds” instead
- What “The Full Spirit Workout” is and the ten steps that’ll supercharge your self-confidence from the inside out:
- Stretch your comfort zone
- Lift yourself up
- Feel the burn
- Strengthen your core confidence
- Build your emotional muscles
- Boost your mental metabolism
- Step up your spiritual stamina
- Embrace your endorphins
- Rock the freedom freestyle
- Cool down with inner calm
- How to strengthen your core confidence through trust and the 5 Ps
- …and ultimately, how to boost your “mental metabolism” to help you shift through any mindset blocks and help you see opportunities where you once saw insurmountable hurdles.
I’m so thrilled if this is the first time you’ve heard of Kate Eckman and her work because I’m willing to bet you’ll really resonate with her story and what she’s learned along the way.
If you’ve struggled with the feeling of “not enough-ness” in your work or life, my hope is that you find the answer to break free from that vicious cycle today. And more importantly, that you remember, the key to everything you desire and the ability to supercharge your self-confidence is actually within you right here, right now. It’s closer than you think…
Q: Are you ready to supercharge your self-confidence? If yes, this one is for you. It’s time to #DoTheThing!
<What’s catching my eye this week>
- The Internet’s Memory of Breonna Taylor – The Cut, written by Mary Retta
- 3 hours of (free) focus music for deep concentration – Quiet Quest – Study Music
- More than a Body: your body is an instrument, not an ornament – Lindsay Kite, PhD + Lexie Kite, PhD
- 50 powerful questions to help you reflect – The Institute of You
- Mary is offering 50-minute 1-1 brainstorming sessions for those looking for ideas on how to pivot their businesses
My challenge for you this week:
How are you going to take what you’ve learned in today’s episode and supercharge your self-confidence this week? What’s one thing you’ll do differently? Share it with me, privately or publicly. Snap a photo of you doing the thing, and tag @thesimplifiers on Instagram for added accountability and support!
Links, books and apps mentioned:
Freebies: Pre-order the book before April 26, 2021 and receive exclusive gifts – click here! – Kate Eckman
Podcast: How to stick to your boundaries, featuring Terri Cole – The Simplifiers Podcast
Podcast: How to level up by doing less, featuring Kate Northrup – The Simplifiers Podcast
Podcast: How to squash your limiting self-beliefs – The Simplifiers Podcast
Create a simplified business plan & bounce back stronger than ever before
We’re taking applications for our next cohort of business owners (like yourself) who are ready to smash their quarterly revenue goals… like a hero!
In 4 short weeks, I’ll lead you through the process of creating your own simplified business plan where, you will get super clear on the 9 key aspects of your business, including:
- defining your unforgettable value proposition
- magnetizing your Ultimate Ideal Client to you
- setting your pricing strategy… and so much more!
So, if you’re ready to reemerge, get unstuck, and bounce back stronger than ever, then reach out and #DoTheThing!
Schedule a free 25-minute discovery call to see if it’s the right fit for you.
The next cohort starts soon and hey, if you’re ready to join now and want to bypass the discovery call, simply click here and reserve your spot today.
About Kate Eckman
Kate Eckman – She is the author of The Full Spirit Workout and is a seasoned broadcast journalist and TV personality who brings her expertise in communications, performance, and mindfulness to her practice as a success coach for business leaders and athletes.
Passionate about mindfulness for both brain and body health, Kate is also a meditation teacher and course creator for Insight Timer, the world’s number-one ranked free meditation app.
Where Kate hangs out online:
Kate’s vote for the perfect guest on The Simplifiers Podcast:
Vanessa Tennyson – She is the Founder & CEO of Capitalize Your Humanity, a business providing Executive & Leadership Coaching. She is a Minnesota, Harvard and Columbia Universities educated professional and as a transgender woman, Vanessa has spent the last 40 years in myriad roles within the public, private and non-profit business communities. She has had the rare experience and gained expanded perspective, operating in both male and female roles being an employee, manager, director, senior executive and owner.
Watch the video version of the episode
Join us and become a Simplifier!
Well hello there, thanks for stopping by and having a listen to The Simplifiers Podcast! Our mission is to take topics in business and in life… and SIMPLIFY them!
If you loved this episode, you’ll want to go ahead and hit the SUBSCRIBE button in your podcast player to get more of this coming your way.
In addition, we’ve created a free online community called the SUPER Insiders, so you can connect with other entrepreneurs and aspiring Simplifiers around the world.
Episode sponsored by…
Do you wish someone else would handle your company’s social media marketing, so you don’t have to continue to feed the never-ending machine? Delegate this to social media experts and superheroes: Goodboy Creative and simplify your life!CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Disclaimer: This blog post includes affiliate links because we wholeheartedly believe in the products, books and courses featured on the podcast. Therefore, we get compensated when you click on the links above and decide to purchase these items, which helps us continue to serve and support you. We share only the very best resources with our listeners and hope you find great value in them, as well.