What if you could tap into your Intuition to make better decisions… would you try? Many believe you decide with either your head, your heart or your gut… that deep, inner knowing when grappling with a situation. But what if you could better tune into that voice inside you to gain clearer insight and a solid path to follow in the months ahead?
My special guest today is Kim Chestney and she’s simplifying how to tap into your Intuition to make better decisions. Yup, it’s happening again… change is afoot, some countries are going into another lockdown, the US presidential election results are upon us, and now more than ever, we need a guide to lead us through.
Spoiler alert, that guide is YOU… and your deep, inner wisdom. Here’s how to tune in to what she’s trying to say.
- My special guest today is Kim Chestney and she’s simplifying how to tap into your Intuition to make better decisions.
- Get Unstuck with The Simplifiers Morning Prompts
- About Kim Chestney
- Watch the video version of the episode
- Join us and become a Simplifier!
- Episode sponsored by…
My special guest today is Kim Chestney and she’s simplifying how to tap into your Intuition to make better decisions.
We tackle all aspects of it, including:
- How she defines “Radical Intuition” – what it is and isn’t, so you can identify your own Intuition and how it’s working in your life right now
- Why your Intuition can help you become a better entrepreneur – in what ways can it help you with decision-making at work?
- What the 4 types of Intuition are and how to harness and tap into them today in your daily decisions
- The Healer – physical
- The Sage – mindful
- The Visionary – creative
- The Mystic – transcendental
- It feels like we as humans are collectively waking up in 2020 – she calls it the “Intuition Revolution” and her insight on what the next step is for all of us to rebuild and reimagine life as we know it
- …and ultimately, no matter how the US presidential election goes, she shares some ways we could utilize our Intuition for better self-care, so that we can choose the next right step towards thriving in the year ahead
Kim is an absolute delight and I loved chatting with her. She believes that the truth is within you and that when you surrender to it, you begin to own your inner power. Bottomline, radical change can be found when you are true to yourself… that’s where we gain deep insight.
And when we do that, we all rise together.
Q: Are you looking to make better decisions, personally and professionally? If yes, this one is for you.
It’s time to #DoTheThing!
<What’s catching my eye this week>
- Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend details the night of her death – CBS This Morning
- Election 2020: What you need to know – Wall Street Journal
- Comedians in cars getting coffee – Netflix
- Mary is offering 50-minute 1-1 brainstorming sessions for those looking for ideas on how to pivot their businesses
My challenge for you this week:
How are you going to take what you’ve learned in today’s episode and begin to tap into your Intuition this week? What’s one thing you’ll do differently? Share it with me, privately or publicly. Snap a photo of you doing the thing, and tag @thesimplifiers on Instagram for added accountability and support!
Links, books and apps mentioned:
Book: Radical Intuition: A Revolutionary Guide to Using Your Inner Power – Kim Chestney
Book: Metahuman: Unleashing Your Infinite Potential – Deepak Chopra
Freebie: Wake up your Intuition guide – Kim Chestney
Resource: Radical Intuition Toolkit, VIP bundle when you pre-order Kim’s book – Kim Chestney
Event: 10-day Radical Intuition Revolution Summit – Mystic Studio
Podcast: How to revolutionize your to-do list, featuring Anne Adametz – The Simplifiers Podcast
Podcast: How to squash your stinkin’ thinkin’ – The Simplifiers Podcast
Get Unstuck with The Simplifiers Morning Prompts
We’ve got a free resource we’d love to share with you!
Now more than ever, I’m finding 7-minutes of journaling is helping me calm my mind and get centered every morning.
So, start your day off right, download The Simplifiers Morning Prompts.
It’s a free daily worksheet that helps you laser-focus in on what needs to get done today, what could trip you up and how you’re going to stay on track. 5 questions, 7 minutes… this worksheet will help you SIMPLIFY!
About Kim Chestney
Kim Chestney – She is the author of Radical Intuition, a cultural innovation leader, and the founder of IntuitionLab.
She has spent nearly two decades teaching Intuition and leading initiatives with some of the top technology companies and thought-leaders in the world.
Her work has been featured and supported by leading-edge organizations including SXSW Interactive, Carnegie Mellon University, Comcast, and Hewlett-Packard. She is on a mission to help people awaken their inner power of insight.
Where Kim hangs out online:
Kim’s vote for the perfect guest on The Simplifiers Podcast:
Katie Brauer – She is a former Professional Snowboarder turned Yoga Teacher, Educator and Personal Transformation expert, helping Yoga professionals create a thriving, sustainable business.
Watch the video version of the episode
Join us and become a Simplifier!
Well hello there, thanks for stopping by and having a listen to The Simplifiers Podcast! Our mission is to take topics in business and in life… and SIMPLIFY them!
If you loved this episode, you’ll want to go ahead and hit the SUBSCRIBE button in your podcast player to get more of this coming your way.
In addition, we’ve created a free online community called the SUPER Insiders, so you can connect with other entrepreneurs and aspiring Simplifiers around the world.
Episode sponsored by…
Do you wish someone else would handle your company’s social media marketing, so you don’t have to continue to feed the never-ending machine? Delegate this to social media experts and superheroes: Goodboy Creative and simplify your life!CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Disclaimer: This blog post includes affiliate links because we wholeheartedly believe in the products, books and courses featured on the podcast. Therefore, we get compensated when you click on the links above and decide to purchase these items, which helps us continue to serve and support you. We share only the very best resources with our listeners and hope you find great value in them, as well.