What if the secret to creating more wealth is actually, all about sharing your gifts openly, fluidly and giving yourself permission to be seen? What if that one (tiny) thing changed how you show up to sales meetings, networking events, and the regular day-to-day work?
My special guest today is Maria Davis and she’s simplifying how to create wealth by sharing your gifts. She believes that when you tap into your soul’s calling and purpose, you’ll start to do the great healing work that’ll clear any doubts in your mind, start to release old wounds, and open yourself up to the path of greater expansion ahead. (spoiler alert: the secret is all about tapping into your inner wisdom!)
- My special guest today is Maria Davis and she’s simplifying how to create wealth by sharing your gifts.
- 45 Ways to Make $2000 This Week
- About Maria Davis
- Watch the video version of the episode
- Join us and become a Simplifier!
- Episode sponsored by…
My special guest today is Maria Davis and she’s simplifying how to create wealth by sharing your gifts.
We tackle and simplify all aspects of it, including:
- What the 3 tenets to creating wealth are:
- How to define your specific gifts and claim them, instead of denying them, in your work
- Maria: “your gifts are steady, yet your products/services can evolve”
- How to tell if you are giving TOO much and are not open for receiving in return… where do you feel it first in your body?
- What she means by “agency and capacity” as it relates to your client load and ideal client schedule – this is the secret to creating more wealth without burnout
- …and ultimately, why we must focus on cultivating community with other women in order to reach our success goals, now more than ever
Maria put the call out to the Universe a few weeks ago stating she wanted to be interviewed on ten podcasts in the next 30 days. And low and behold, that Bold Ask just happened to shoot across my screen at exactly the right moment in time. So I said, “yes!”
And maybe it’s just that simple, friends.
We need to…
- be brave enough to make Bold Asks out into the world,
- stand tall in our power, and
- be willing to share our gifts and expertise openly.
So let that be an encouraging whisper in your ear right now… What gifts could you share this week that’ll help someone else you haven’t met yet? What Bold Asks do you need to make to spark a new opportunity or an energy shift? Let’s go!
Q: Are you ready to create more wealth by sharing your gifts? If yes, this one is for you.
It’s time to #DoTheThing!
<What’s catching my eye this week>
- Federal look into Breonna Taylor’s death casts a wider net – AP News
- Raising the vibration of everything – José Stevens of the School of Shamanism
- 50 powerful questions to help you reflect – The Institute of You
- Gain clarity in 90 minutes: Mary is offering 1-1 brainstorming sessions for those looking to get unstuck as the world reopens, post pandemic
My challenge for you this week:
How are you going to take what you’ve learned in today’s episode and create more wealth by sharing your gifts this week? What’s one thing you’ll do differently? Share it with me, privately or publicly. Snap a photo of you doing the thing, and tag @thesimplifiers on Instagram for added accountability and support!
Links, books and apps mentioned:
Freebies: free webinar teaching you how to launch with connection, flow and magic – Soul-Powered Launch Hacks – Maria Davis
Book: Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts – Brené Brown
Podcast: How to get into the flow (part one), featuring Scott Robinson – The Simplifiers Podcast
Podcast: How to get into the flow (part two), featuring Scott Robinson – The Simplifiers Podcast
Podcast: How to squash your limiting self-beliefs – The Simplifiers Podcast
45 Ways to Make $2000 This Week
We’ve got a free resource we’d love to share with you! If you’re needing new ideas on how to hit this month’s revenue targets, download our free guide sharing “45 Ways to Make $2000 this Week.” Take the $2k sales challenge and jumpstart your sales!
Here are 45 simple ideas that will help you #DoTheThing and ask for the sale!Download your free guide
About Maria Davis
Maria Davis – She is a Medical Intuitive and Spiritual Mentor to entrepreneurs who want to go big, tap into natural law and create a business to support their world and the world at large.
Where Maria hangs out online:
Maria’s vote for the perfect guest on The Simplifiers Podcast:
Wendy C. Williams – She is a trained counselor, international speaker, spiritual teacher and course creator. She has lived and worked overseas in many european countries in her technology career which includes time as a Director of Professional Services at a tech startup.
As a leadership coach, Wendy provides career guidance, small business consulting and leadership training. She trains leaders to tap into their source of personal power and develop high EQ and mental fitness. From that foundation, leaders learn to build highly productive teams.
Watch the video version of the episode
Join us and become a Simplifier!
Well hello there, thanks for stopping by and having a listen to The Simplifiers Podcast! Our mission is to take topics in business and in life… and SIMPLIFY them!
If you loved this episode, you’ll want to go ahead and hit the SUBSCRIBE button in your podcast player to get more of this coming your way.
In addition, we’ve created a free online community called the SUPER Insiders, so you can connect with other entrepreneurs and aspiring Simplifiers around the world.
Episode sponsored by…
Do you wish someone else would handle your company’s social media marketing, so you don’t have to continue to feed the never-ending machine? Delegate this to social media experts and superheroes: Goodboy Creative and simplify your life!CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Disclaimer: This blog post includes affiliate links because we wholeheartedly believe in the products, books and courses featured on the podcast. Therefore, we get compensated when you click on the links above and decide to purchase these items, which helps us continue to serve and support you. We share only the very best resources with our listeners and hope you find great value in them, as well.