What if you could develop your psychic gifts to help you have a better understanding of life and your purpose? Would you be open to receiving this gift?
My special guest today is author MaryAnn DiMarco and she’s simplifying how to develop your psychic gifts. It’s that deep inner knowing that guides you through life if you listen to it. For me, it’s like having a sherpa who’s running alongside me, helping me to make wise decisions and see the bigger picture, too.
MaryAnn believes that everyone (yes, even you) can access this divine guidance to enhance your everyday life and better serve others.
- My special guest today is psychic medium MaryAnn DiMarco and she’s simplifying how to develop your psychic gifts.
- Get Unstuck with The Simplifiers Morning Prompts
- About MaryAnn DiMarco
- Watch the video version of the episode
- Join us and become a Simplifier!
- Episode sponsored by…
My special guest today is psychic medium MaryAnn DiMarco and she’s simplifying how to develop your psychic gifts.
We tackle and simplify all aspects of it, including:
- How she believes that everyone is capable of being psychic… What are the clues you could look for (in yourself and the signs/signals around us) to confirm this?
- Why it’s important to “get the ego in check” in order to channel the Universe’s energy and your “Universal team”
- What the 6 ways that Spirit communicates with us are through sensory input
- How to put boundaries into play in a practical way when tapping into your psychic gifts
- …and ultimately, you’ll learn that balance is a large part of integrating Divine Guidance into everyday life – MaryAnn shows us 1-2 ways we can do this, starting today.
All this month, our focus will be on discernment helping you ultimately to MAKE A CHOICE. If you’re at a crossroads in your life, either personally or professionally, and you know you must make a decision that will change the course of your life next… I just want you to know: I’ve got you.
We’ve got some incredible people lined up for you this month on the podcast that will help bring you clarity as you decide and empower you to take the leap, once and for all.
The world doesn’t want you to know the simple fact that you’ve got everything you need right now in order to leap. You’re fully supported and while it may be super scary looking over the edge of the unknown… I’m here to whisper in your ear, “your inner circle has got you. Make a choice, do the thing!”
Q: Are you ready to develop your psychic gifts? If yes, this one is for you.
It’s time to #DoTheThing!
<What’s catching my eye this week>
- Am I psychic? How to tap into your own psychic abilities – Aliza Kelly – Allure Magazine
- 50 powerful questions to help you reflect – The Institute of You
- April 2022 monthly forecast – All About Power – Lena Stevens – The Power Path
- Gain clarity in 90 minutes: Mary is offering 1-1 brainstorming sessions for those looking to get unstuck as the world reopens, post pandemic
My challenge for you this week:
How are you going to take what you’ve learned in today’s episode and to help you develop your psychic gifts? What’s one thing you’ll do differently? Share it with me, privately or publicly. Snap a photo of you doing the thing, and tag @thesimplifiers on Instagram for added accountability and support!
Links, books and apps mentioned:
Book: Medium Mentor: 10 Powerful Techniques to Awaken Divine Guidance for Yourself and Others – MaryAnn DiMarco
Resource: Prophecy nights for the congregation – Nottingham, England – Trent Vineyard
Podcast: How to tap into your Intuition to make better decisions, featuring Kim Chestney – The Simplifiers Podcast
Podcast: How to squash your limiting self-beliefs – The Simplifiers Podcast
Get Unstuck with The Simplifiers Morning Prompts
We’ve got a free resource we’d love to share with you!
Now more than ever, I’m finding 7-minutes of journaling is helping me calm my mind and get centered every morning.
So, start your day off right, download The Simplifiers Morning Prompts.
It’s a free daily worksheet that helps you laser-focus in on what needs to get done today, what could trip you up and how you’re going to stay on track. 5 questions, 7 minutes… this worksheet will help you SIMPLIFY!
About MaryAnn DiMarco
MaryAnn DiMarco – She is the author of Medium Mentor and Believe, Ask, Act. An internationally recognized psychic medium, healer, and spiritual teacher, her work has been featured in media outlets like The New York Times, The Dr. Oz Show, Women’s Health, Elle, and Redbook.
After learning to meditate at the age of five, MaryAnn began consciously developing her connection with Spirit in adulthood. Today, she offers validating and positive one-on-one sessions, powerful group readings, workshops, and individual mentorship for developing psychics.
Watch the video version of the episode
Join us and become a Simplifier!
Well hello there, thanks for stopping by and having a listen to The Simplifiers Podcast! Our mission is to take topics in business and in life… and SIMPLIFY them!
If you loved this episode, you’ll want to go ahead and hit the SUBSCRIBE button in your podcast player to get more of this coming your way.
In addition, we’ve created a free online community called the SUPER Insiders, so you can connect with other entrepreneurs and aspiring Simplifiers around the world.
Episode sponsored by…
Do you wish someone else would handle your company’s social media marketing, so you don’t have to continue to feed the never-ending machine? Delegate this to social media experts and superheroes: Goodboy Creative and simplify your life!CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Disclaimer: This blog post includes affiliate links because we wholeheartedly believe in the products, books and courses featured on the podcast. Therefore, we get compensated when you click on the links above and decide to purchase these items, which helps us continue to serve and support you. We share only the very best resources with our listeners and hope you find great value in them, as well.