Q: how do we create work-life balance during a pandemic? For most of us, our regular routines have been thrown out the window. So, how do we pickup the pieces before the next wave happens?
My special guest today is business coach & psychotherapist Nancy Florence and she’s simplifying how to (once again) create a sense of work-life balance in a pandemic. She pulls back the curtain and reveals what’s been working for her and her clients these past few months.
And more importantly, how to find calm in a very wacky year.
- My special guest today is Nancy Florence and she’s simplifying how to create work-life balance in a pandemic.
- Get Unstuck with The Simplifiers Morning Prompts
- About Nancy Florence
- Watch the video version of the episode
- Join us and become a Simplifier!
My special guest today is Nancy Florence and she’s simplifying how to create work-life balance in a pandemic.
We tackle all aspects of it, including:
- How her definition of “work-life balance” has changed for her or her clients, now that we’re all grappling with a pandemic
- Her reaction to the productivity shame that seems to be swirling around these days… “if you haven’t learned Japanese yet, you’re behind.” (UGH.) Here’s how she responds to this as an entrepreneur
- Many people have lost clients this year, due to the pandemic… not Nancy. She shares her secrets to retaining every single client on her roster that you can replicate in your own business this week
- She reveals a few tips on what’s working for her as a parent juggling homeschooling and running a business, simultaneously
- …and ultimately, we had an intriguing conversation sharing our hopes and visions for the future of work. I’ve got some ideas of what may emerge next… if we build it.
I’m willing to bet you’ll learn at least a couple of new, simple things to try out after listening to this one. It’s just simple, small shifts that’ll stack up and help you get back to thriving over time. Enjoy!
Q: Are you looking to create a better work-life balance these days? If yes, this one is for you.
It’s time to #DoTheThing!
<What’s catching my eye this week>
- Oprah commissions 26 billboards demanding arrests in Breonna Taylor’s Killing – NPR
- How to staycation on any budget during a pandemic – Everyday Health
- Create work-life balance through play – at home fun: activities to do with kids during your staycation at home – Indy with Kids
- Americans: register to VOTE – click here
- Mary is offering 50-minute 1-1 brainstorming sessions for those looking for ideas on how to pivot their businesses
My challenge for you this week:
How are you going to take what you’ve learned in today’s episode and start to create more work-life balance (in a pandemic, no less) this week? What’s one thing you’ll do differently? Share it with me, privately or publicly. Snap a photo of you doing the thing, and tag @thesimplifiers on Instagram for added accountability and support!
Links, books and apps mentioned:
Podcast: How to create your work with intention, featuring Danielle LaPorte – The Simplifiers Podcast
Podcast: How to structure your 5-hour workday, featuring Trevor Blake – The Simplifiers Podcast
Podcast: How to squash your stinkin’ thinkin’ – The Simplifiers Podcast
Get Unstuck with The Simplifiers Morning Prompts
We’ve got a free resource we’d love to share with you!
Now more than ever, I’m finding 7-minutes of journaling is helping me calm my mind and get centered every morning.
So, start your day off right, download The Simplifiers Morning Prompts.
It’s a free daily worksheet that helps you laser-focus in on what needs to get done today, what could trip you up and how you’re going to stay on track. 5 questions, 7 minutes… this worksheet will help you SIMPLIFY!
About Nancy Florence
Nancy Florence – She is a business and success coach for women Founders, CEOs and Digital Nomads. After a decade of entrepreneurship and psychotherapy practice, she decided to combine her mindset skills with action-oriented business strategies to support female founders in creating greater wealth & freedom.
Nancy is the author of the Wealth Warrioress book which will be published later this year (2020). She loves empowering women to live by their desires and make a difference in the world.
Where Nancy hangs out online:
Nancy’s vote for the perfect guest on The Simplifiers Podcast:
Antonio Massimini – He is her Business Manager and is experienced in building, operating, and growing successful teams and businesses in multiple sectors and territories. He was also the former Founder of Coletta Gelato, scaling that business to achieve revenue from $0 to $500k+ in the first year across 3 retail locations, e-commerce and B2B sales.
Watch the video version of the episode
Join us and become a Simplifier!
Well hello there, thanks for stopping by and having a listen to The Simplifiers Podcast! Our mission is to take topics in business and in life… and SIMPLIFY them!
If you loved this episode, you’ll want to go ahead and hit the SUBSCRIBE button in your podcast player to get more of this coming your way.
In addition, we’ve created a free online community called the SUPER Insiders, so you can connect with other entrepreneurs and aspiring Simplifiers around the world.
Disclaimer: This blog post includes affiliate links because we wholeheartedly believe in the products, books and courses featured on the podcast. Therefore, we get compensated when you click on the links above and decide to purchase these items, which helps us continue to serve and support you. We share only the very best resources with our listeners and hope you find great value in them, as well.