Do you wish to eliminate the NOISE in your business communications? If you own your business, you know how hard it is to get your prospective customer to pay attention… there’s so much that is pulling their eyes and ears away from your product or service offering. And when it comes to the NOISE out there, how do you ensure your brand is part of the solution, not the problem?
My special guest today is communications consultant Sabine Harnau and she’s simplifying how to eliminate NOISE in your business communications. She helps purpose-driven companies like yours to know your message, share it in the right places, and promote your offer, so it truly makes a positive difference in the world. She’s an expert in helping brands convert prospects into paying customers, make an impact and find clarity, consistency and a sense of ease with how you talk to your audience.
- My special guest today is Sabine Harnau and she is simplifying how to eliminate NOISE in your business communications.
- Get Unstuck with The Simplifiers Morning Prompts
- About Sabine Harnau
- Watch the video version of the episode
- Join us and become a Simplifier!
- Episode sponsored by…
My special guest today is Sabine Harnau and she is simplifying how to eliminate NOISE in your business communications.
We tackle and simplify all aspects of it, including:
- Why it’s a good idea to optimize your business communications for conversion…it’s more nuanced than just increasing your sales.
- How to identify what constitutes as NOISE in your business right now and how to begin to eliminate it
- What the process is to define your goals & objectives for your brand… why starting with WHO might be better than starting with WHY
- How to get alignment inside your team on how you explain what your brand is and does
- …and ultimately, we talked about how there are things that small businesses forget when it comes to business communications vs. bigger corporate brands – what they are and how to avoid the same pitfalls.
All this month, we are focused on the theme of “Refresh,” helping you bring in a new energy and make positive changes in your work or life. Today is a fresh start and a new beginning.
Your 1000 daily choices will help you get there.
We will explore what that means on every level this month, both personally and professionally.
As always, ping me over on Instagram @thesimplifiers – and tell me your thoughts:
- What new ideas did this conversation spark for you?
- Where do you feel like you are spinning your wheels or creating more NOISE in your business communications?
Share this episode with a colleague and discuss it together. The accountability found in just one trusted colleague is immeasurable in helping you make forward progress.
You can do it, I believe in you… it’s time to simplify!
Q: Are you ready to learn how to eliminate the NOISE in your business communications? If yes, this one is for you.
It’s time to #DoTheThing
<What’s catching my eye this week>
- How to write creative copy for e-commerce that converts – Sabine Harnau – From Scratch
- 50 powerful questions to help you reflect – The Institute of You
- September 2022 monthly forecast – Crisis – Lena Stevens – The Power Path
My challenge for you this week:
How are you going to take what you’ve learned in today’s episode and start to eliminate the NOISE in your business communications this week? What’s one thing you’ll do differently? Share it with me, privately or publicly. Snap a photo of you doing the thing, and tag @thesimplifiers on Instagram for added accountability and support!
Links, books and apps mentioned:
Blog: Link your thinking – a newsletter for note-makers – Nick Milo
Blog: Mission failed – a guaranteed way to not meet the needs of your audience – From Scratch
Resource: free ebook – Find out what your customers really think – From Scratch
Podcast: How to buy better, consume less, featuring Sian Conway-Wood – The Simplifiers Podcast
Podcast: How to squash your limiting self-beliefs – The Simplifiers Podcast
Get Unstuck with The Simplifiers Morning Prompts
We’ve got a free resource we’d love to share with you!
Now more than ever, I’m finding 7-minutes of journaling is helping me calm my mind and get centered every morning.
So, start your day off right, download The Simplifiers Morning Prompts.
It’s a free daily worksheet that helps you laser-focus in on what needs to get done today, what could trip you up and how you’re going to stay on track. 5 questions, 7 minutes… this worksheet will help you SIMPLIFY!
About Sabine Harnau
Sabine Harnau – She is a German/English bilingual strategic communications consultant, conversion coach and mentor based in Amsterdam. A former copywriting lead at LEGO Group and Communications Manager at a London agency, she started From Scratch Communications in 2017 to work exclusively with purpose-driven brands.
Her work is all about using the power of communications to integrate sales, marketing, product — and change culture for the better, internally & in the wider world.
Watch the video version of the episode
Join us and become a Simplifier!
Well hello there, thanks for stopping by and having a listen to The Simplifiers Podcast! Our mission is to take topics in business and in life… and SIMPLIFY them!
If you loved this episode, you’ll want to go ahead and hit the SUBSCRIBE button in your podcast player to get more of this coming your way.
In addition, we’ve created a free online community called the SUPER Insiders, so you can connect with other creatives and aspiring Simplifiers around the world.
Episode sponsored by…
Do you wish someone else would handle your company’s social media marketing, so you don’t have to continue to feed the never-ending machine? Delegate this to social media experts and superheroes: Goodboy Creative and simplify your life!CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Disclaimer: This blog post includes affiliate links because we wholeheartedly believe in the products, books and courses featured on the podcast. Therefore, we get compensated when you click on the links above and decide to purchase these items, which helps us continue to serve and support you. We share only the very best resources with our listeners and hope you find great value in them, as well.