Last week, we talked about getting into the flow… what it is and why it’s worth simplifying. And it was such a juicy episode, I decided to split it into two parts so we had time to simmer on it all. Since part one focused on the what and the why… this week, we are talking all about the HOW.
My special guest today is (once again) The Brain Guy, Scott Robinson and he’s simplifying how to get into the flow. Remember, the most important thing to keep in mind (no pun intended) is this… When you align these three things:
- your subconscious beliefs
- your conscious actions
- and the truth of who you REALLY are, which is known in your super conscious
- …THAT’S when you achieve flow state.
So let’s break all that down and simplify it… Here’s how.
My special guest today is Scott Robinson and he’s simplifying how to get into the flow.
We tackle and simplify all aspects of it, including:
- How to transform any limiting beliefs or residual stress that might be holding you back, especially if you have any past business mistakes that are causing self-sabotage
- What the “collective consciousness” is and to how to utilize this concept as the leader of your team much the same as a flock of birds or school of fish moving in unison
- How to tap into a higher intelligence and wisdom that’ll bring you less anxiety and more calm
- And ultimately, how to identify and squash any shared stress that may be lurking inside your workplace (either spoken or unspoken), so you can become a more conscious business.
Scott talks about the wisdom in moving from a “physical to a conscious-based reality” and I certainly see the truth in that. If our perception of how the world works is simply built on stories that we’ve told ourselves since we were very, very little… it does make me wonder, what stories am I ready to let go of?
Which narratives may have served me in the first forty years of my life but aren’t serving me now? What can I surrender and how nice will it feel when I lay them down? I invite you to consider these questions and more, as well. Have a journal and a pen handy to jot down some notes while listening to this one. And if you haven’t heard part one yet, I encourage you to hit pause and go back and listen to that one first.
As always, this journey of exploration we are on is exhilarating and I’m so glad you are with me, riding alongside as I ask the questions you want me to ask. This conversation is such a gift and I’m grateful for you tuning in and sharing it with someone you love. Ok, it’s time to simplify!
- Q: Are you ready to get into the flow? If yes, this one is for you.
- It’s time to #DoTheThing!
- <What’s catching my eye this week>
- My challenge for you this week:
- Links, books and apps mentioned:
- Create a simplified business plan & bounce back stronger than ever before
- About Scott Robinson
- Watch the video version of the episode
- Join us and become a Simplifier!
- Episode sponsored by…
Q: Are you ready to get into the flow? If yes, this one is for you.
It’s time to #DoTheThing!
<What’s catching my eye this week>
- The Internet’s Memory of Breonna Taylor – The Cut, written by Mary Retta
- 4 hours of instrumental music to help calm your nervous system – Soaking in His Presence
- The 8 Pillars of Joy, developed by the Dalai Lama and Archbishop Tutu – Yanik Silver
- 50 powerful questions to help you reflect – The Institute of You
- Mary is offering 50-minute 1-1 brainstorming sessions for those looking for ideas on how to pivot their businesses
My challenge for you this week:
How are you going to take what you’ve learned in today’s episode and get into the flow this week? What’s one thing you’ll do differently? Share it with me, privately or publicly. Snap a photo of you doing the thing, and tag @thesimplifiers on Instagram for added accountability and support!
Links, books and apps mentioned:
Podcast: The power of the subconscious mind, featuring Scott Robinson – The Movement, Strength & Play Podcast (by the School of Calisthenics)
Book: The Energy Cure: Unraveling the Mystery of Hands-On Healing – William Bengston
Podcast: How to tap into your Intuition to make better decisions, featuring Kim Chestney – The Simplifiers Podcast
Book: Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon – Dr. Joe Dispenza
Book: Third Eye Awakening: 5 in 1 Bundle: Open Your Third Eye Chakra, Expand Mind Power, Psychic Awareness, Enhance Psychic Abilities, Pineal Gland, Intuition, and Astral Travel – Sarah Rowland
Podcast: How to make an income breakthrough, featuring Amira Alvarez – The Simplifiers Podcast
Podcast: How to squash your limiting self-beliefs – The Simplifiers Podcast
Create a simplified business plan & bounce back stronger than ever before
Once a month, I am leading a cohort of no more than 10 business owners through the process of creating their own simplified business plan. In four short weeks, you will get super clear on the 9 key aspects of your business, including:
- defining your unforgettable value proposition
- clarifying your Ultimate Ideal Client
- setting your pricing strategy… and so much more!
So, if you’re ready to receive absolute clarity that’s going to help you boost your revenue, get unstuck, and be ready to bounce back stronger than ever, then reach out and #DoTheThing!
As an introductory rate, this 4 week program is offered at $299 USD and past clients say it’s worth every penny.
Schedule a free 25-minute discovery call to see if it’s the right fit for you.
The next cohort starts Tuesday, April 6th, 2021 and the deadline to join us is Friday, April 2nd. And hey, if you’re ready to join now and want to bypass the discovery call, simply click here and reserve your spot today.
About Scott Robinson
Scott Robinson – He is known as the Brain Guy and is the senior lecturer at The Academy of Applied Movement Neurology in London and online.
He’s also the creator of Neuro Flexibility, a Master Healer and Conscious Business Facilitator, plus a Presenter and Practitioner at Integrated Vitality Retreats, happening in Bali.
Where Scott hangs out online:
Scott’s vote for the perfect guest on The Simplifiers Podcast:
…you’ll just have to wait and see in PART TWO of this conversation!
Watch the video version of the episode
Join us and become a Simplifier!
Well hello there, thanks for stopping by and having a listen to The Simplifiers Podcast! Our mission is to take topics in business and in life… and SIMPLIFY them!
If you loved this episode, you’ll want to go ahead and hit the SUBSCRIBE button in your podcast player to get more of this coming your way.
In addition, we’ve created a free online community called the SUPER Insiders, so you can connect with other entrepreneurs and aspiring Simplifiers around the world.
Subscribe to The Simplifiers Podcast
Don’t forget, you can tune in to the podcast on any of these fantastic FREE platforms, whatever suits your fancy:
TuneIn | Acast | SoundCloud | YouTube | Pandora
… or find us on your favorite podcast app by searching: The Simplifiers Podcast
Episode sponsored by…
Do you wish someone else would handle your company’s social media marketing, so you don’t have to continue to feed the never-ending machine? Delegate this to social media experts and superheroes: Goodboy Creative and simplify your life!CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Disclaimer: This blog post includes affiliate links because we wholeheartedly believe in the products, books and courses featured on the podcast. Therefore, we get compensated when you click on the links above and decide to purchase these items, which helps us continue to serve and support you. We share only the very best resources with our listeners and hope you find great value in them, as well.