If you could make BIG Happy Money this week by intentionally creating a few simple shifts in your mindset, would you give it a go? Well, have I got a treat for you!
My special guest today is visibility coach Serena Hicks and she’s simplifying how to make BIG Happy Money. She believes that you determine the energy in your world… and when you do, the world reflects it back to you. So, if that were the case, it’s a matter of being open to receiving BIG Happy Money, carving out time to refine your pricing model and having the courage to step up into your new, expansive self. It’s all waiting for you right now, it’s yours for the taking.
My special guest today is Serena Hicks and she’s simplifying how to make BIG Happy Money.
We tackle and simplify all aspects of it, including:
- How she defines “BIG Happy Money” and where the concept originated for her on her own entrepreneurial journey
- The biggest lessons she learned from her past business ventures and money blunders, including the “lobster analogy”
- What the key is to proper pricing, so you can create space for BIG Happy Money to flow to you
- Her top 3 tips for converting more prospects into paying clients on the discovery call
- take time to connect
- trust 2 things
- have absolute clarity and confidence that you can help them
- Why she believes you shouldn’t discount your products/services – what that does energetically to you, your client, and your brand, in the long run
- …and ultimately, how BIG Happy Money can simplify everything in your life, in more ways than one.
One thing you’ll realize when you hear Serena speak is that it’s NOT about the money. It never is.
It’s actually all about the story underneath your ISH that is affecting your day-to-day decision making and keeping you stuck. (And hey, for the record, I do it too, at times!)
Serena shows us how to (really) show up, do the inner work and as she says, “play full out.” Not in a hustle and grind kind of way… but rather, where you show up and claim your place in the world, doing the work you love. Now THAT’S a life worth living.
- Q: Are you ready to make BIG Happy Money? If yes, this one is for you.
- <What’s catching my eye this week>
- My challenge for you this week:
- Links, books and apps mentioned:
- Get Unstuck with The Simplifiers Morning Prompts
- About Serena Hicks
- Watch the video version of the episode
- Join us and become a Simplifier!
- Episode sponsored by…
Q: Are you ready to make BIG Happy Money? If yes, this one is for you.
It’s time to #DoTheThing!
<What’s catching my eye this week>
- 5 key to-do items if you want to retire within 10 years – CNN Business
- July 2021 monthly forecast – “Two Steps Forward, One Step Back” – Lena Stevens – The Power Path
- 50 powerful questions to help you reflect – The Institute of You
- Gain clarity in 90 minutes: Mary is offering 1-1 brainstorming sessions for those looking to get unstuck as the world reopens, post pandemic
My challenge for you this week:
How are you going to take what you’ve learned in today’s episode and make BIG Happy Money this week? What’s one thing you’ll do differently? Share it with me, privately or publicly. Snap a photo of you doing the thing, and tag @thesimplifiers on Instagram for added accountability and support!
Links, books and apps mentioned:
Book: Breaking The Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One – Dr. Joe Dispenza
Book: You Are the Placebo: Making Your Mind Matter – Dr. Joe Dispenza
Resource: Master Coach to badass feminists getting it done – Melanie Childers
Podcast: How to create wealth by sharing your gifts, featuring Maria Davis – The Simplifiers Podcast
Podcast: How to squash your limiting self-beliefs – The Simplifiers Podcast
Get Unstuck with The Simplifiers Morning Prompts
We’ve got a free resource we’d love to share with you!
Now more than ever, I’m finding 7-minutes of journaling is helping me calm my mind and get centered every morning.
So, start your day off right, download The Simplifiers Morning Prompts.
It’s a free daily worksheet that helps you laser-focus in on what needs to get done today, what could trip you up and how you’re going to stay on track. 5 questions, 7 minutes… this worksheet will help you SIMPLIFY!
About Serena Hicks
Serena Hicks – She teaches the concept of BIG Happy Money to intentionally inclusive change-makers who want to live their truest and most delicious lives.
Her career began as a TV Producer in NYC, and ended at a newspaper in Austin, TX after she realized she wanted to live a big life, as a BIG contributor to the world.
She earned a daytime Emmy for her work and has collected just over $600k USD in the last 18 months as a Coach, which is how and why she knows she can teach BIG Happy Money making magic as a spiritual practice. It’s a practical tool she wants to teach to literally anyone who’s ready and willing to learn.
Where Serena hangs out online:
Serena’s vote for the perfect guest on The Simplifiers Podcast:
Chernique Vertus – She is a confidence coach that is committed to turning wallflowers into centerpieces, based in Brooklyn, NY. She helps women “boss up and take up space confidently, helping them uncover subconscious thoughts that have been keeping them stuck.”
Watch the video version of the episode
Join us and become a Simplifier!
Well hello there, thanks for stopping by and having a listen to The Simplifiers Podcast! Our mission is to take topics in business and in life… and SIMPLIFY them!
If you loved this episode, you’ll want to go ahead and hit the SUBSCRIBE button in your podcast player to get more of this coming your way.
In addition, we’ve created a free online community called the SUPER Insiders, so you can connect with other entrepreneurs and aspiring Simplifiers around the world.
Episode sponsored by…
Do you wish someone else would handle your company’s social media marketing, so you don’t have to continue to feed the never-ending machine? Delegate this to social media experts and superheroes: Goodboy Creative and simplify your life!CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Disclaimer: This blog post includes affiliate links because we wholeheartedly believe in the products, books and courses featured on the podcast. Therefore, we get compensated when you click on the links above and decide to purchase these items, which helps us continue to serve and support you. We share only the very best resources with our listeners and hope you find great value in them, as well.