Q: how are you beginning to reorient after this big life transition of COVID-19? Change is afoot and we’re either white knuckling the ride, grasping for control or starting to lay down the foundation now for our new life ahead.
My special guest today is author Stephenie Zamora and she’s simplifying how to reorient after a big life transition. Her book, “Unravel: Rising Up and Coming Back from a Season of Living that Damn Near Killed Me” is the focus for today’s conversation and I hope it brings you new insight for your own life.
Let’s face it… for some of us, we are smack dab in the middle of our ‘dark night of the soul’ right now and we all could use a little hope.
- My special guest today is Stephenie Zamora and she’s simplifying how to reorient after a big life transition.
- Find what you need on the Super Connector Network
- About Stephenie Zamora
- Watch the video version of the episode
- Join us and become a Simplifier!
- Episode sponsored by…
My special guest today is Stephenie Zamora and she’s simplifying how to reorient after a big life transition.
We tackle all aspects of it, including:
- Her personal story of what happened when the unexpected death of a former boyfriend quickly spiraled into the loss of her business, her life as she knew it, her closest relationships, and her entire sense of self
- How to balance the big emotions and feelings that come with big change
- Uncover the wisdom that can be found by tapping into your anger and how to use this energy and insight for good
- What the first steps are to uncover the true purpose of your path
- How to rise up and come back to ‘do the impossible’ after a traumatic thing has happened
Stephenie’s story is inspirational and I really loved chatting with her. Wherever you are in the world right now, I hope this conversation brings you a little peace and knowing that true transformation comes from sitting in the unknown and giving yourself permission to surrender to this chapter of your life. Your next steps will be illuminated bright.
Q: Are you grappling with how to reorient after this big life transition of COVID-19? If yes, this one is for you.
It’s time to #DoTheThing!
<What’s helping today with COVID-19>
- The Provibers – a London based events crew spreading positivity, love, and happiness worldwide!
- Mary shares her adoption story with Newsweek
- Grace for Impact – podcast and ebook by Danielle LaPorte
- Mary is offering 50-minute 1-1 brainstorming sessions for those looking for ideas on how to pivot their businesses
My challenge for you this week:
How are you going to take what you’ve learned in today’s episode and reorient things this week? What’s one thing you’ll do differently in this big life transition? Share it with me, privately or publicly. Snap a photo of you doing the thing, and tag @thesimplifiers on Instagram for added accountability and support!
Links, books and apps mentioned:
Book: Unravel: Rising Up and Coming Back from a Season of Living that Damn Near Killed Me – Stephenie Zamora
Book: The Last Word on Power – Tracy Goss
Podcast: How to create deeper connections with people, featuring Adam Wilder – The Simplifiers Podcast
Podcast: How to squash your limiting self-beliefs – The Simplifiers Podcast
Find what you need on the Super Connector Network
We’ve got a free resource we’d love to share with you!
Whether you’re looking to…
- hire an expert to help you with one specific aspect of your business or
- looking for a side gig to earn a bit of quick cash or maybe
- you’re just looking for some ideas on how to get back to thriving once again…
Introducing… The Super Connector Network!
Click over to find our carefully curated hub of super handy resources.
About Stephenie Zamora
Stephenie Zamora – She is an author and life coach, business and marketing strategist, and founder of her own digital media and production company.
Her and her team at Stephenie Zamora Media have been merging the worlds of personal development, digital media, and online marketing to help individuals build purpose-driven lives and businesses for nearly a decade.
Her work helps catalyze individuals on their healing and growth journeys so they can uncover the purpose of their path, step into who they’re here to be, and do the work they’re here to do.
Where Stephenie hangs out online:
Stephenie’s vote for the perfect guest on The Simplifiers Podcast:
Annick Ina – She is a book doula, providing end-to-end self-publishing services and consulting for authors and aspiring authors: book coaching, editing, cover and book interior design, and more to bring your book to life.
Watch the video version of the episode
Join us and become a Simplifier!
Well hello there, thanks for stopping by and having a listen to The Simplifiers Podcast! Our mission is to take topics in business and in life… and SIMPLIFY them!
If you loved this episode, you’ll want to go ahead and hit the SUBSCRIBE button in your podcast player to get more of this coming your way.
In addition, we’ve created a free online community called the SUPER Insiders, so you can connect with other entrepreneurs and aspiring Simplifiers around the world.
Episode sponsored by…
Do you wish someone else would handle your company’s social media marketing, so you don’t have to continue to feed the never-ending machine? Delegate this to social media experts and superheroes: Goodboy Creative and simplify your life!CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Disclaimer: This blog post includes affiliate links because we wholeheartedly believe in the products, books and courses featured on the podcast. Therefore, we get compensated when you click on the links above and decide to purchase these items, which helps us continue to serve and support you. We share only the very best resources with our listeners and hope you find great value in them, as well.