Today, we are talking all about how to improve your digestion. Are you feeling a bit bloated, and well, clogged up? Aha, this one is for you!
My special guest today is Cool Beans co-founder Tyler Mayoras and he’s simplifying how to improve your digestion. There’s nothing worse than having tummy aches and feeling like your body isn’t working right. Tyler believes that with a few simple shifts in what you eat, all of this could improve fairly quickly.
- My special guest today is Tyler Mayoras and he’s simplifying how to improve your digestion.
- Create your (revised) strategic plan for the year ahead!
- About Tyler Mayoras
- Watch the video version of the episode
- Join us and become a Simplifier!
- Episode sponsored by…
My special guest today is Tyler Mayoras and he’s simplifying how to improve your digestion.
We tackle and simplify all aspects of it, including:
- Why focusing on your gut health and digestion is so (darn) important these days for whole body health and wellness
- What the big secret is behind beans as a superfood… and how to incorporate more beans into your meals, in a simple way
- How to have more food diversity in what you eat weekly and why so many people are going plant-based nowadays
- With new food innovation these days, there seem to be more plant-based choices in our grocery stores than ever before. How to avoid the “vegan junk food” craze and make better choices when grocery shopping
- …and ultimately, I asked him about his take on “The Carnivore Diet” (aka. only eating meat) that seems to be the latest fad and is it good for your body or not?
If you’ve been contemplating making a shift towards a plant-based diet or going vegetarian, you’ll definitely enjoy this conversation. And it might start small like doing “Meatless Monday” or taking the time to read the labels when you shop for groceries. Remember, you’re looking for items made from whole food, minimally processed ingredients. Less packaging and added chemicals/preservatives, more plants is best. You’ll find your brain fog disappears, the bloating melts away, and your skin is clearer. Yes, yes, and YES!
Q: Are you ready to improve your digestion? If yes, this one is for you.
It’s time to #DoTheThing!
<What’s catching my eye this week>
- 8 tips to eating healthy during your vacation – Scripps
- August 2021 monthly forecast – “Managing the Shi(f)t” – Lena Stevens – The Power Path
- 50 powerful questions to help you reflect – The Institute of You
- Gain clarity in 90 minutes: Mary is offering 1-1 brainstorming sessions for those looking to get unstuck as the world reopens, post pandemic
My challenge for you this week:
How are you going to take what you’ve learned in today’s episode and improve your digestion this week? What’s one thing you’ll do differently? Share it with me, privately or publicly. Snap a photo of you doing the thing, and tag @thesimplifiers on Instagram for added accountability and support!
Links, books and apps mentioned:
Video: The Gut Brain Axis and Human Performance – Dr. Zach Bush
Resource: plant-based wraps, found in the freezer aisle at Sprouts and Wegmans – Cool Beans
Resource: dairy-free cashew ice cream and frozen desserts – SO Delicious
Podcast: How to stock a plant-based pantry, featuring Michelle Cehn – The Simplifiers Podcast
Podcast: How to go vegan, featuring Michelle Cehn – The Simplifiers Podcast
Podcast: How to improve your gut health, featuring Dr. Daniel – The Simplifiers Podcast
Podcast: How to squash your limiting self-beliefs – The Simplifiers Podcast
Create your (revised) strategic plan for the year ahead!
We’ve got a free template to help you map out your (NEWLY pivoted) strategic plan for the year ahead.
No need to start from scratch, this simple download will help you map out the next 12 months ahead, getting you one step closer to achieving your business goals for the year.
It’s time to #dothething – this resource will help you SIMPLIFY!
Download this free resource to help you clarify your monthly goals and #DoTheThing!
About Tyler Mayoras
Tyler Mayoras – He is giving a glow-up to the world’s most underappreciated superfood: the bean. A passionate impact investor and entrepreneur, he co-founded Cool Beans with a vision of bringing sustainable, whole-food goodness to the frozen foods aisle.
Inspired by his own journey to a plant-based diet, he’s making it easier than ever to eat clean, minimally-processed food that’s good for your body, your soul, and the planet.
Where Tyler hangs out online:
Tyler’s vote for the perfect guest on The Simplifiers Podcast:
Dr. Laurie Marbas – She is dedicated to building a community that supports each other’s health journeys. She believes that through a whole food, plant-based diet, one can optimize their health. By consuming nutrient-dense foods, your body is able to heal many of the chronic diseases that plague us today.
Through her online community and the Healthy Human Revolution podcast, she provides the resources that teach you how to live a happy and healthy life.
Watch the video version of the episode
Join us and become a Simplifier!
Well hello there, thanks for stopping by and having a listen to The Simplifiers Podcast! Our mission is to take topics in business and in life… and SIMPLIFY them!
If you loved this episode, you’ll want to go ahead and hit the SUBSCRIBE button in your podcast player to get more of this coming your way.
In addition, we’ve created a free online community called the SUPER Insiders, so you can connect with other entrepreneurs and aspiring Simplifiers around the world.
Episode sponsored by…
Do you wish someone else would handle your company’s social media marketing, so you don’t have to continue to feed the never-ending machine? Delegate this to social media experts and superheroes: Goodboy Creative and simplify your life!CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Disclaimer: This blog post includes affiliate links because we wholeheartedly believe in the products, books and courses featured on the podcast. Therefore, we get compensated when you click on the links above and decide to purchase these items, which helps us continue to serve and support you. We share only the very best resources with our listeners and hope you find great value in them, as well.