Today, we are talking all about how to harness your inner power – what it is, how to tap into it and how it’ll help you gain more confidence no matter what situation you are in. And I mean, really… who doesn’t want more of that, right??!
My special guest today is leadership coach Wendy C. Williams and she’s simplifying how to harness your inner power. She advises businesses all around the world, training leaders to tap into their own source of personal power. Through this practice of understanding that “everything is energy” – her clients have gained confidence, learn how to show up with authenticity and as a result, they build and lead highly productive teams..
- My special guest today is Wendy C. Williams and she’s simplifying how to harness your inner power.
- Get Unstuck with The Simplifiers Morning Prompts
- About Wendy C. Williams
- Watch the video version of the episode
- Join us and become a Simplifier!
- Episode sponsored by…
My special guest today is Wendy C. Williams and she’s simplifying how to harness your inner power.
We tackle and simplify all aspects of it, including:
- How she defines what “inner power” is and is NOT – she busts the misconceptions some have about power and goes much deeper than surface level
- spoiler alert: authentic power is not about dominating others… it’s time to deprogram the patriarchy, friends!
- What she means by “acquiring energy eyes” in order to read the room and also read yourself, energetically and how you show up in a space
- One super simple, practical way you can harness your inner power when you are about to do something big and scary in your work, such as a big pitch meeting or having a tough conversation
- …and ultimately, what the difference is between your ego and your soul and how to communicate between the two for greater alignment and a foundation of inner strength.
This conversation was such a delight! And about halfway into it, she led me through an exercise where I needed to get a bit vulnerable and share a question I’ve had on my heart for a while now to gain deeper clarity in my own work trajectory…
I decided to leave this bit in because well, we’re all human and I hope seeing a little bit behind my “Wizard of Oz” curtain was of value to you, especially if you’re contemplating the same. Friends, we learn together and so, if you’re here now, it means you and I were put together in perfect, Divine timing. So, I hope this episode provides a fresh perspective for you, especially if you’ve been feeling a little stuck lately or have lost your mojo somewhere along the way.
Q: Are you ready to harness your inner power? If yes, this one is for you.
It’s time to #DoTheThing!
<What’s catching my eye this week>
- How to get your mojo back after you lost it – Inc.
- 25 actions to boost your self-confidence – Leo Babauta – Zen Habits
- July 2021 monthly forecast – “Two Steps Forward, One Step Back” – Lena Stevens – The Power Path
- 50 powerful questions to help you reflect – The Institute of You
- Gain clarity in 90 minutes: Mary is offering 1-1 brainstorming sessions for those looking to get unstuck as the world reopens, post pandemic
My challenge for you this week:
How are you going to take what you’ve learned in today’s episode and harness your inner power this week? What’s one thing you’ll do differently? Share it with me, privately or publicly. Snap a photo of you doing the thing, and tag @thesimplifiers on Instagram for added accountability and support!
Links, books and apps mentioned:
Article: Jacinda Ardern with baby Neve at UN general assembly – The Guardian
Podcast: How to create wealth by sharing your gifts, featuring Maria Davis – The Simplifiers Podcast
Podcast: How to make BIG Happy Money, featuring Serena Hicks – The Simplifiers Podcast
Podcast: How to squash your limiting self-beliefs – The Simplifiers Podcast
Get Unstuck with The Simplifiers Morning Prompts
We’ve got a free resource we’d love to share with you!
Now more than ever, I’m finding 7-minutes of journaling is helping me calm my mind and get centered every morning.
So, start your day off right, download The Simplifiers Morning Prompts.
It’s a free daily worksheet that helps you laser-focus in on what needs to get done today, what could trip you up and how you’re going to stay on track. 5 questions, 7 minutes… this worksheet will help you SIMPLIFY!
About Wendy C. Williams
Wendy C. Williams, MS, EFT-Adv. – She is a trained counselor, international speaker, entrepreneur, spiritual teacher and course creator. She has lived and worked overseas in many european countries in her technology career which includes time as a Director of Professional Services at a tech startup.
As a leadership coach Wendy provides career guidance, small business consulting and leadership training. She trains leaders to tap into their source of personal power and to lead in a holistic way that includes each individual’s masculine, feminine and divine attributes.
Where Wendy hangs out online:
Wendy’s vote for the perfect guest on The Simplifiers Podcast:
Annick Ina – She is a book doula, providing end-to-end self-publishing services and consulting for authors and aspiring authors: book coaching, editing, cover and book interior design, and more to bring your book to life.
Watch the video version of the episode
Join us and become a Simplifier!
Well hello there, thanks for stopping by and having a listen to The Simplifiers Podcast! Our mission is to take topics in business and in life… and SIMPLIFY them!
If you loved this episode, you’ll want to go ahead and hit the SUBSCRIBE button in your podcast player to get more of this coming your way.
In addition, we’ve created a free online community called the SUPER Insiders, so you can connect with other entrepreneurs and aspiring Simplifiers around the world.
Episode sponsored by…
Do you wish someone else would handle your company’s social media marketing, so you don’t have to continue to feed the never-ending machine? Delegate this to social media experts and superheroes: Goodboy Creative and simplify your life!CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Disclaimer: This blog post includes affiliate links because we wholeheartedly believe in the products, books and courses featured on the podcast. Therefore, we get compensated when you click on the links above and decide to purchase these items, which helps us continue to serve and support you. We share only the very best resources with our listeners and hope you find great value in them, as well.