Hello, I’m Mary.
I transform overwhelmed people into superhero Simplifiers who then empower their team & grow their business.
Truth is, I get a little giddy when I see lightbulbs click on while I speak. It’s those moments where I know that I sparked a new idea, a new way of thinking for those in the audience. Love that.
Based in Frisco, Texas, but willing to travel all across the US, UK, and the world. My passion is to pay-it-forward to you, as my mentors have done the same for me over the last 20 years. I promise to bring laughter and real tangible “gotta try this” ideas into my talks that will leave people buzzing with excitement.
Plus, I’m a hugger… so, when we meet, let’s hug it out, okay?
“Mary is such a fun presenter to listen to as well! She made what could’ve been a pretty dry topic very engaging and entertaining."Gretchen CulverOwner of Rocket Science Events
What I speak about…
Sales & marketing:
- How to take the ICK out of sales
- Simplify my social: how to use social media effectively
- How to identify and attract your Ultimate Ideal Client
- How to become a SUPER public speaker
Building your super team:
- How to hire your first virtual assistant & build a virtual team
- How to train and empower Millennials & Gen-Z in the workplace
- How to spot a hero when reviewing CVs and interviewing candidates
- 6 ways to build your own internship program
Goal setting & well-being:
- 5 ways to simplify your life like an undercover superhero
- How to set goals and cast a thriving vision for your business
- How to stop the glorification of BUSY in work and life
- How to attract the right mentor
Producing better live events:
- Event management 101 for non-event people
- How to plan an unforgettable live event in 4 simple phases
- How to design and plan differently for the non-traditional bride
- Ghost Ship fire: risk management strategies when working in non-traditional venues & with artists
"Thank you Mary... have I told you how awesome I think you are? Well I do, you are so willing and giving, and truly make the world a better place!"Sally TwellmanWellness Coach
We truly appreciate all of your time, guidance and expertise - it was so fun working with you and we cannot say enough positive things about your presentation on working with interns!Renee Sabo MacDonaldVP of Education and Programs - ILEA International Live Events Association – Boston Chapter
"So excited to learn from Mary to help us grow. She is motivational and inspirational, helping us carve out clear paths and strategies for our business."Zoe CornibertCheers Events London
"Thank you Mary...very informative webinar. You are an excellent speaker!"Tina HumphreyDiamonds & Dreams Event Consultants
Mary can shape her talks to fit your needs, including:
- panel discussion
- roundtable discussion
- pecha kucha
- fireside chats
Interested? Let’s connect!
- Book a speaker that delivers. Someone who brings true value to your conference, someone that your attendees will talk about for years to come.
- The best part about hiring a professional speaker who has 18+ years of experience as an event planner is… I totally get it. I promise to be the easiest element in your event to manage. I’ve been in your shoes. When you book a SUPERHERO on your speaker lineup, you become a hero, as well.
- Intrigued? Let’s have a chat. I’d love to learn more about your attendees and your event’s goals & objectives to see if I may be of service to you. I love meeting new people & would be happy to setup a complimentary video chat to connect & learn more.
- Changing lives, one talk at a time… The Simplifiers to the rescue!