We’d like to make a toast – here’s to fun signature cocktail ideas for all! This fruity-fresh twist on traditional plain-Jane champagne (yawn) is sure to please and will still tickle your nose and warm your belly during the beautiful fall days ahead. It helps that it’s totally simple to prepare and will make you look like a pro at your next event – not to mention DELISH.
Here’s whatcha do…
- Ice cubes
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) pear vodka
- 3/4 ounce (4 1/2 teaspoons) Lemon Verbena Simple Syrup
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) fresh lemon juice
- Champagne, for topping off (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 fresh lemon verbena leaf, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add vodka, syrup, and lemon juice. Shake, and then strain into a glass. Top off with Champagne. Garnish with lemon verbena.ENJOY!
Source: Martha Stewart Weddings
The Simplifiers are Austin’s top event planning and personal concierge firm, offering full service event planning for corporate events, weddings, social events and beyond. For more information, visit thesimplifiers.com or call 512-695-7744.