Rose Wine Punch
Need something to help you cool off this Summer? This Rose Wine Punch is a perfect batch drink to make while relaxing with friends poolside or to have on hand when you need something sweet to sip on during the warm evenings to come. Combining fresh fruit flavors and crisp rose wine, this Rose Wine Punch is a winning signature cocktail idea for any of your upcoming Summer events.
- 1/4 cantaloupe, peeled
- 1 small peach, pitted
- 1 small nectarine, pitted
- 2 bottles chilled dry rose wine
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 cups golden or red raspberries
1. Slice cantaloupe, peach, and nectarine into bite-size pieces.
2. Pour wine into a large pitcher, and stir in sugar.
3. Add sliced fruit and raspberries, and refrigerate, covered, for 2 hours.
4. Enjoy a glass of your Rose Wine Punch! Cheers.
This Rose Wine Punch signature drink idea was brought to you by The Simplifiers – Austin’s top event planning and personal concierge firm, offering full service wedding planning for luxurious events, dreamy events, quirky events and everything else in between. For more information, visit thesimplifiers.com or give us a jingle at 512.695.7744.
Source: Martha Stewart