Watermelon Lime Jello Shot
This week’s signature cocktail, the Watermelon Lime Jello Shot, is in honor of the guy who helped make jello what it is today, Bill Cosby. Enjoy this tasty drink while lounging pool side or bring it to your next outdoor event. Your friends are sure to be impressed by not only how awesome they taste but how great the look!
- 10 limes
- 1 box watermelon jello
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 cup boiling water
- Prepare limes by cutting them in half and howling out the peel. Then spoon it out.
- Boil one cup of water and add it to jello mix in a large bowl, stirring until dissolved.
- Slowly add one cup of vodka and stir.
- Pour mixture into a cup. Line up limes on a cookie sheet so they are secure and upright.
- Pour in jello mixture. Refrigerate overnight.
- Carefully quarter the halves with a sharp knife.
This Watermelon Lime Jello Shot signature drink idea was brought to you by The Simplifiers – Austin’s top event planning and personal concierge firm, offering full service wedding planning for luxurious events, dreamy events, quirky events and everything else in between. For more information, visit thesimplifiers.com or give us a jingle at 512.695.7744.
Source: That’s So Michelle