Event Planners, Business Owners and #EventProfs,
How are your 2017 goals going?
We’re only a few months away from the new year – have you got the game plan you need to set yourself up for a successful 2018? Or have you been steamrolled by a busy events season and a never ending to-do list?
Either way, it’s okay.
The Simplifiers to the rescue!
Back by popular demand, we are kicking off our FREE 9-day challenge once again starting on Wednesday, September 27th!
Here’s what I’ll give you:
Renewed Clarity – Learn how to set business goals that align with where you want to be in the new year.
Regenerated Confidence – I’ll teach you how to understand your finance and shift your money mindset…Let’s make you some MONEY!
Revitalized Energy – Gain the spark back in running your business by learning how to nail the in-person sales meeting, master how to prep for success each week and figure out who your Ultimate Ideal Client is!
Who should join?
- Event Planners
- Wedding Planners
- Event Photographers
- Venue Managers
- …basically, any small business owner in the events industry with 3+ years experience.
Starting on Wednesday, September 27th, you will join my 9 day challenge and gain access to:
- Video masterclasses from me (Mary Baird-Wilcock, CSEP) covering sales, marketing, cash flow forecasting, setting goals with heart, self-care tools for #eventprofs and more
- Simple homework challenges and worksheets, that you can apply immediately into your business for BIG results
- Easy to implement, daily checklists to transform you into a superhero event planner!
- Motivational daily super boosts via Instagram Stories
- Cash flow forecast template
- Free 15 minute private coaching call with me
- Access to a private mastermind Facebook group of likeminded #eventprofs from all over the world
- Create a game plan to book BETTER clients, save time and minimize stress in the next 90 days ahead.
(valued at $997/USD, 100% completely FREE)
By the end of the program, I guarantee that you will be a more empowered, well-rounded business leader with the knowledge and tools you need to take your business to the next level and to simplify your life.
CLICK HERE to sign up and reserve your spot in the mastermind.
If you say YES to any of these questions, the #9toSIMPLIFY challenge is PERFECT for you:
- Don’t have time to listen to countless hours of podcasts or to read hundreds of books by business coaches? Haven’t found any workshops or courses that deal with the specific challenges you face in running your event planning business?
- Do you find yourself trapped in the hamster wheel of life, spinning your wheels but not making much progress forward? Are you on the verge of burnout?
- Does the operations side of your business and cash flow (secretly) scare you? Do you wish someone would reveal the very best way to run a sales meeting?
- When you get overwhelmed with your workload, do you find yourself FROZEN and incapable of getting anything done?
- Do you feel a bit isolated? Like you’re the only one in the events industry that doesn’t have a grip on the operations side of their business?
Time to simplify… join us on the #9toSIMPLIFY challenge and come away with a game plan for 2017 and a cash flow forecast so you can grow your business and be a more empowered event planner and small business owner.
- Over 14 years of experience in the events industry
- 10 years of experience mentoring event professionals, having mentored 200+ people so far!
- 1 of only 400 CSEP certified Special Events Professionals in the world
- Sits on the International Live Events Association, Board of Governors as a Director- at-Large (leading 5000+ members in 43 chapters worldwide)
- recently published in FORBES magazine and named one of the “Top 25 Young Event Pros to Watch” by Special Event Magazine
- CEO of the award-winning company – The Simplifiers, having worked with countless brides and clients like Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Intel, and Volvo to create unforgettable live event experiences all over the world.
I’ve combined all of the knowledge, skills and tools I’ve learned through my personal experiences of working and mentoring in the events industry and I’ve designed this program to meet the needs of event professionals and elevate the industry, as a whole.
Sign up for the free #9toSIMPLIFY challenge – Don’t miss out!
See you on the inside.