Today is a super big day.
We are officially announcing the launch of our Super Mentor Academy…YAY! And what’s better than our FREE #9toSIMPLIFY challenge, designed specifically for event planners who own their own business and want to kick the new year off right.
The Super Mentor Academy is for wedding and event planners who are searching for a coach, an experienced mentor to guide them through the tough challenges they face as event professionals and small business owners.
Upon the success of The Apprentice Program, we received incredible feedback from our clients, asking us for so much more.
What we learned was that many of you are also looking for a mentor YOURSELF. Someone who understands the events industry, has been where you are now. Someone who can support you with your red-hot questions on business operations, sales, marketing and planning events.
CEO of The Simplifiers – Mary Baird-Wilcock, CSEP will be your personal mentor. She’ll provide you with the proven tools, methods and motivation you need to boost cash flow, book better clients, save time and reduce stress.
By the end of the program, we guarantee that you will be a more empowered, well-rounded business leader with the knowledge and tools you need to take your business to the next level and to simplify your life.
But the first step is to sign up for the #9toSIMPLIFY challenge!
We’re offering you the chance to get exclusive training and worksheets from the Super Mentor Academy with our FREE 9 day challenge.
Starting on Wednesday, January 18th, you will join our private coaching group for 9 days and gain access to:
- Video masterclasses from Mary Baird-Wilcock, CSEP (covering sales, marketing, cash flow forecasting, setting goals with heart, self-care tools for #eventprofs and more)
- Simple homework challenges and worksheets, that you can apply immediately into your business for BIG results
- Easy to implement, daily checklists to transform you into a superhero event planner!
- Motivational daily super boosts via Snapchat
- Cash flow forecast template
- Free 60 minute coaching call with Mary
- Access to a private mastermind Facebook group of likeminded #eventprofs from all over the world
If you say YES to any of these questions, the #9toSIMPLIFY challenge is PERFECT for you:
- Don’t have time to listen to countless hours of podcasts or to read hundreds of books by business coaches? Haven’t found any workshops or courses that deal with the specific challenges you face in running your event planning business?
- Do you find yourself trapped in the hamster wheel of life, spinning your wheels but not making much progress forward? Are you on the verge of burnout?
- Does the operations side of your business and cash flow (secretly) scare you? Do you wish someone would reveal the very best way to run a sales meeting?
- When you get overwhelmed with your workload, do you find yourself FROZEN and incapable of getting anything done?
- Do you feel a bit isolated? Like you’re the only one in the events industry that doesn’t have a grip on the operations side of their business?
Time to simplify… join us on the #9toSIMPLIFY challenge and come away with a game plan for 2017 and a cash flow forecast so you can grow your business and be a more empowered event planner and small business owner.
- Over 14 years of experience in the events industry
- 10 years of experience mentoring event professionals, having mentored 120+ people so far!
- 1 of only 400 CSEP certified Special Events Professionals in the world — in short, she knows her stuff
- Sits on the International Live Events Association, Board of Governors as a Director- at-Large (leading 5000+ members in 43 chapters worldwide)
- recently published in FORBES magazine and named one of the “Top 25 Young Event Pros to Watch” by Special Event Magazine
- CEO of the award-winning company – The Simplifiers, having worked with countless brides and clients like Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Intel, and Volvo to create unforgettable live event experiences all over the world.
Mary has combined all of the knowledge, skills and tools she has learned through her personal experiences of working and mentoring in the events industry and has designed The Super Mentor Academy program to meet the needs of event professionals and elevate the industry, as a whole.