Only 6 days left for you to sign up to The Apprentice Program!
Are you still deciding if you want to pay for intern training?
We get it, you’ve hired interns before and chugged along okay, so why change things?
Well here a couple of VERY good reasons why signing up to The Apprentice Program is an investment your business needs.
- You’re losing money without it.
- With our training solution, you’ll empower your team and gain valuable time for yourself, to focus on growing your business.
- How much more could you achieve if you had a solid training process and well trained interns?
- Buy Now!
- Even superheroes need a little help, every now and again.
- Do you have interns starting this Fall?
- If so, train them using The Apprentice Program!
- Get your team onboard fast by watching our simple, quick training videos together at your weekly team training meetings.
- Starting at just $75/intern USD per semester for our custom-crafted training, guaranteed to get your interns up to speed with the way your firm plans and produces events.
- The enrollment window for Fall 2016 is open now…don’t delay, open enrollment ends at 11:59pm PST on Tuesday, August 16th, 2016!
- Click the button below to pre-order now!
You’re losing money without it.
You might think you haven’t paid for intern training in the past… but you have. How many hours have you put into planning and training so your interns? Now multiply that by your hourly rate.
That’s how much you’ve been paying.
Why lose that money when there is a ready-to-go, custom-crafted training package available? You’ll know your interns are getting the high quality training they need to complete tasks to your firm’s standards. At the same time you get to rest easy knowing you’re not going to be sued if you run out of time to develop and deliver your own intern training curriculum…The US Department of Labor laws on working with interns are LEGIT. You’ve got to have a set training curriculum for your interns.
Whoosh, The Simplifiers to the rescue!
With our training solution, you’ll empower your team and gain valuable time for yourself, to focus on growing your business.
Investing in training for your interns can have a positive impact across your business.
You’ll have more team members who can be trusted to take on delegated tasks rather than sit in the corner, waiting for you to think up ideas of things for them to do. I mean, who really wants that? No one!
Plus, the time you would have spent trying to develop and deliver a training plan can be invested elsewhere in your business. Maybe you want to spend more time developing client relations? Or you want to look at your marketing or streamlining your processes.
How much more could you achieve if you had a solid training process and well trained interns?
If you sign up today (by Wednesday, August 10 by 11:59pm PST) we’re offering you an awesome bonus.
You’ll get a 1 hour coaching call with The Simplifier’s CEO, Mary Baird-Wilcock, CSEP! (valued at $125)
Find out more about Mary here.
This is your opportunity to ask an experienced business owner and seasoned award-winning events professional for advice. Topics that can be covered include:
- how to book more clients & keep a steady stream of new leads coming in
- the very best marketing & blogging strategies for events professional
- how to pitch to investors
- tips on any aspect of planning events
- advice on running your own business
and anything else that is stumping you, at the moment!
Even superheroes need a little help, every now and again.
We look forward to working with you soon.
Don’t forget, this offer ends at 11:59pm PST on Wednesday, August 10, 2016 – Don’t miss out, sign up by clicking here!
So what are you waiting for? Tick something off your to-do list and simplify your intern training today.
Do you have interns starting this Fall?
If so, train them using The Apprentice Program!
Get your team onboard fast by watching our simple, quick training videos together at your weekly team training meetings.
Time to turn your team into superheroes.
The Apprentice Program includes:
weekly “spark” training videos
intern homework missions
individual intern report cards
intern pop quizzes
mentor support and advice