- It’s crunch time – only 7 days left to sign up to The Apprentice Program!
- You’ll get a 1 hour coaching call with The Simplifier’s CEO, Mary Baird-Wilcock, CSEP!(valued at $125)
- Buy Now
- “I’m so glad I reached out to you for coaching…thank you for sharing your fabulous brain with me, Mary!”
- Don’t forget, this offer ends at 11:59pm PST on Wednesday, August 10, 2016 – Don’t miss out, sign up by clicking here!
- So what are you waiting for? Tick something off your to-do list and simplify your intern training today.
- Do you have interns starting this Fall?
- If so, train them using The Apprentice Program!
- Get your team onboard fast by watching our simple, quick training videos together at your weekly team training meetings.
- Starting at just $75/intern USD per semester for our custom-crafted training, guaranteed to get your interns up to speed with the way your firm plans and produces events.
- The enrollment window for Fall 2016 is open now…don’t delay, open enrollment ends at 11:59pm PST on Tuesday, August 16th, 2016!
- Click the button below to pre-order now!
It’s crunch time – only 7 days left to sign up to The Apprentice Program!
Your new interns are starting soon – have you finalized how you are going to train them?
If not, you might be putting your firm at risk of being sued for big money…
Plus you’re missing out on a great opportunity to build your business. When you have a solid training solution for your interns, this frees up more time for you to focus on booking new clients or other areas of your business that need your attention.
Enrollment for the Fall 2016 semester is now open and we’d love to have you and your interns join our global academy.
Save yourself time and stress while taking your firm to the next level!
If you sign up today (by Wednesday, August 10 by 11:59pm PST) we’re offering you an awesome bonus.
You’ll get a 1 hour coaching call with The Simplifier’s CEO, Mary Baird-Wilcock, CSEP!(valued at $125)
Find out more about Mary here.
This is your opportunity to ask an experienced business owner and seasoned award-winning events professional for advice. Topics that can be covered include:
- how to book more clients & keep a steady stream of new leads coming in
- the very best marketing & blogging strategies for events professional
- how to pitch to investors
- tips on any aspect of planning events
- advice on running your own business
and anything else that is stumping you, at the moment!
Stacey DeWine of Panache Event Group said,
“I’m so glad I reached out to you for coaching…thank you for sharing your fabulous brain with me, Mary!”
Even superheroes need a little help, every now and again.
We look forward to working with you soon.
Don’t forget, this offer ends at 11:59pm PST on Wednesday, August 10, 2016 – Don’t miss out, sign up by clicking here!
Do you have interns starting this Fall?
If so, train them using The Apprentice Program!
Time to turn your team into superheroes.
The Apprentice Program includes:
weekly “spark” training videos
intern homework missions
individual intern report cards
intern pop quizzes
mentor support and advice