There’s that saying:
- “You’re only as strong as your weakest link.”
- You have more time, the way you work becomes more efficient, and bottom line – your business makes more money!
How much are you investing in your links? Want to take your business to the next level? You can’t do it alone. You need a good team around you and it’s not as simple as finding and hiring superhero event professionals.
No matter how successful or qualified we are, we should always be working on our personal development otherwise we stagnate.
The same goes for your team. You could keep chugging along… OR you can take your team to a whole new level by investing in their training and development.
Yes, it takes a little time, effort, and sometimes money but that’s how investments work. Over time you start to notice your investment paying off.
So what are the key benefits of building your people?
- You get team members who are more capable. You can delegate more and save yourself time to focus on other areas of your business for example client relations and networking.
- They might bring fresh ideas to the table as a result of new experiences and learning. Ideas that you may never have thought of or have been able to implement by yourself.
- Investing in your team shows you value them. This will be reflected in their attitude, their work and their commitment to the business.
What are you missing out on by not investing in your team?
The Apprentice Program provides easy to implement, structured training for your interns, apprentices and new hires in the events industry. Get them onboard faster with how your firm plans, designs and produces live events.
The Apprentice Program includes:
- weekly “spark” training videos
- intern homework missions
- individual intern report cards
- intern pop quizzes
- mentor support and advice
Starting at just $75/intern USD per semester for our custom-crafted training, guaranteed to get your interns to think faster on their feet.
Join the waiting list for Fall 2016 start.