Blueberry Lemon Fizz
Need something cool, bubbly and refreshing to sip on this weekend? This week’s signature cocktail idea, Blueberry Lemon Fizz, combines the zesty taste of lemons with sweet blueberries and fresh mint to create a killer flavor combo. Serve up a batch at your next Summer get together!
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 lemon (thinly sliced and seeds removed)
- 4 mint (sprigs)
- 4 oz vodka
- soda (Italian, whatever fruity flavor you like!)
- In each of four glasses, divide blueberries, lemon and mint.
- Add 1 oz vodka to each glass, and stir vigorously to release the flavors. (If a couple of blueberries get a bit smashed, that’ll be yummy)
- Fill glasses to the top with Italian soda and serve.
- Enjoy your Blueberry Lemon Fizz!
This Blueberry Lemon Fizz signature drink idea was brought to you by The Simplifiers – Austin’s top event planning and personal concierge firm, offering full service wedding planning for luxurious events, dreamy events, quirky events and everything else in between. For more information, visit thesimplifiers.com or give us a jingle at 512.695.7744.