Candy Cane Cocktail
Got some candy canes left over from the holidays? Crush em up and use on this yummy Candy Cane cocktail that perfectly combines sweet fruit flavors with a touch of mint. This treat has been featured on the Martha Stewart Show and was created by Charles Corpion from The Four Seasons. If it good enough to impress them, I think it’s good enough for me too! This could be a great signature cocktail for any parties before the holiday season completely escapes us and a good way to toast to the near year right around the corner.
We wish everyone a happy and healthy 2013!
- 1 candy cane, crushed, for garnish
- 2 ounces strawberry vodka
- 4 dashes white creme de menthe
- 2 1/2 ounces cranberry juice
- Ice cubes
- Place crushed candy canes on a small plate or saucer. Wet the outside rim of a chilled martini glass with water. Holding the glass by the stem, rotate the rim to coat with candy.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine vodka, creme de menthe, cranberry juice, and ice; shake until well combined. Strain into prepared glass; serve immediately.
- Enjoy your Candy Cane Cocktail!
Source: Martha Stewart
This Candy Cane Cocktail signature cocktail idea was brought to you by The Simplifiers – Austin’s top event planning and personal concierge firm, offering full service wedding planning for luxurious events, dreamy events, quirky events and everything else in between. For more information, visit thesimplifiers.com or give us a jingle at 512.695.7744.