Raspberry Chocolate Kiss
With Valentine’s Day coming up next week, we had to find a signature cocktail that we knew you would LOVE. This Raspberry chocolate Kiss cocktail is perfect for a date night with someone special or can add some sweetness to a girls night in. Created by chef Michael Schulson and featured on the Martha Stewart show, this signature drink is sure to be a hit with any of your loved ones this Valentine’s Day.
- 1/4 cup Mint-Infused Simple Syrup, plus more for rim
- 3 chocolate cookies, finely crushed, such as Nabisco Famous Wafers
- 10 raspberries
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 2 tablespoons cranberry juice
- Ice cubes
- Fill a shallow dish with enough simple syrup to just cover the bottom. Place crushed cookies into another shallow dish. Invert a martini glass into simple syrup and then immediately into crushed cookies to coat the rim of the glass.
- Place raspberries in a cocktail shaker; crush with a muddler. Add simple syrup and muddle again. Add vodka and cranberry juice; fill shaker with ice. Shake well until chilled. Strain into prepared martini glass. Serve your Raspberry Chocolate Kiss cocktail immediately.
Source: Martha Stewart
This Raspberry Chocolate Kiss signature cocktail idea was brought to you by The Simplifiers – Austin’s top event planning and personal concierge firm, offering full service wedding planning for luxurious events, dreamy events, quirky events and everything else in between. For more information, visit thesimplifiers.com or give us a jingle at 512.695.7744.