This week’s signature cocktail is a fantastic drink to help you beat the summer heat! Because, let’s face it…anytime you add vodka to lemonade, it’s a win-win in our books. This is the perfect cocktail to serve at a BBQ or pool party, even better its super easy to make in large batches. So look no further, you have found your new summer drink!
- 4 cold light beers
- 1 can of frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 empty lemonade can’s worth of vodka
- Pour the lemonade concentrate into a pitcher
- Fill the empty can with vodka (half way, three quarters, or all the way; whatever your preference)
- Pour vodka into pitcher
- Pour the cold beers into pitcher
- Flick out the extra foam and stir
This Summer Beer signature drink idea was brought to you by The Simplifiers – Austin’s top event planning and personal concierge firm, offering full service wedding planning for luxurious events, dreamy events, quirky events and everything else in between. For more information, visit thesimplifiers.com or give us a jingle at 512.695.7744.
Source: The Nesting Game