In search of an easy breezy way to kick off your Summer? The Watermelon Breeze is this week’s signature cocktail idea and it is as simple and tasty as they come. With fresh watermelon as the star ingredient, I can’t think of anything that tastes more like Summer time.
- 4-6 shots of watermelon flavored vodka (like Smirnoff)
- 1/2 of a fresh watermelon, cut into chunks
- 2 cups of ice
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until mixed well
- Serve immediately and garnish each glass with a piece of watermelon
- Enjoy your Watermelon Breeze!
– For a twist, add a bit of kiwi in the mix! –
This Watermelon Breeze signature drink idea was brought to you by The Simplifiers – Austin’s top event planning and personal concierge firm, offering full service wedding planning for luxurious events, dreamy events, quirky events and everything else in between. For more information, visit thesimplifiers.com or give us a jingle at 512.695.7744.
Source: Gourmet Beauty
Photo: Organic Authority