Oh me, oh my!…This is just the perfect inspiration board for every book worm bride and/or groom! Of course, who doesn’t love getting lost in the pages of romance novels, sci-fi thrillers and tantalizing mysteries?
Pull out your fancy hard backed books and create gorgeous [*budget friendly*] centerpieces…Here’s five fresh ideas on how to incorporate books into your wedding design:
1) Use two bookcases to create the ultimate ceremony arch/backdrop (you could even customize it with some awesome wallpaper!
2) DIY the bridal bouquet with handmade paper flowers, straight from your favorite books!
3) Name each dining table after a favorite book of the bride or groom’s and have excerpts from the book written on the signage
4) Gone are the days of boring cake stands…use mismatched books stacked up to make a shabby chic pie and cupcake display!
5) And send your guests on their merry way with a copy of you and your honey’s favorite book.
…The décor and DIY possibilities are positively endless!
We totally KNOW what it takes to plan a Book Worm Wedding…Just check out Michelle + Dan’s Wedding | Cristo Rey Catholic Church + Mercury Hall!
The colors of this inspiration board were inspired by Marquee Event Group‘s Raspberry and Tiffany Blue Waterfall linens.
The Simplifiers are Austin’s top event planning and personal concierge firm, offering full service wedding planning for luxurious events, dreamy events, quirky events and everything else in between. For more information, visit thesimplifiers.com or give us a jingle at 512.695.7744.