Come one, come all, power tool couples please step up! We have a splendid vendor that just may be your next date to build a better relationship foundation! TechShop, Build Your Dreams Here! Grab goggles, drills, and wood, its time to start creating your next dream project.
So why are we highlighting TechShop? Why not a floral vendor or the perfect linens? We know brides come in all shapes and sizes and in this case, power drill strength! The TechShop in Round Rock has equipment for any project you and your “Home Depot” Honey can imagine, from a wood shop to chemical processing. It is complete with any and every tool you would need and maybe never could get your hands on! TechShop has workshops on all the tools they offer so those with little experience operating can get the exact skills they need at their convenience when they need it!
Here are 5 Reasons TechShop is a perfect addition to your wedding planning:
5. Wedding Favors: Can’t find the perfect memento for your wedding guest? Want to design your very own keychain or champagne flute? TechShop can! With their dream consultants they will be able to help price out your project and imagine just how to wow your guests with a handcrafted memory.
4. Customizable Address Plates: Part of the excitement of getting married is finding a home to start your new marriage together. TechShop has the tools to help you design the perfect address plate in their metal shop. Now you don’t have to worry if you can find a decorative sign that says welcome home and fits your entire last name.
3. Man Cave Creation: Okay, so you already spent a weekend designing your nameplate for your new home and now your man wants his cave plans to come to fruition. Surprise him with the opportunity to go wild at TechShop! He can create to his heart’s content that once of a lifetime Star Wars wall decoration to hold his limited addition light sabers. Unless, you are the power drill diva… Then make it a date! No reason the boys should get all the fun!
2. Chocolate Molds, Champagne Toasts: Your wedding deserves a one of a kind toast! What better way to etch your very own champagne flutes and finish with limited edition chocolates. You can create your very own chocolate mold to add sweets for your special day! Champagn and chocolate … yes that sounds like a perfect date project and signature touch for your special day! Toast in style, finish with something sweet!
1. Building Communication: Google relationships tips and you will find almost every article speaks to the importance of talking out concerns and issues well. Good communication is paramount in making decisions big and small or fighting fair. No better place to sharpen your skills than at TechShop! Take on a project together. The time spent side by side at a worktable will help foster growth.
To learn more about TechShop, visit their website.
Coming Soon! TechShop is currently working on a warehouse space that will be available for larger events once it is fully complete.
This Vendor Spotlight | TechShop, was brought to you by The Simplifiers, Austin’s top event planning and personal concierge firm, offering full service event planning for corporate events, weddings, social events and beyond. For more information, visit thesimplifiers.com or call 512-695-7744.