Saturday 1st October is officially International Coffee Day.
- The Simplifiers have decided to mark the occasion by putting together a list of our favourite places to get coffee in Nottingham city centre, here in England.
- But we’re event planners so we’ve decided to include venues that are little more exciting that your average Starbucks.
- The Malt Cross
- The Curious Townhouse
- The Simplifiers specialise in delivering events that surprise and impress your guests.
- We scout out the very best locations, sourcing the right space that is perfect for your event, within budget and makes your guests go WOW.
- Need help to bring your crazy ideas to life? Want creative and unexpected details that leave you with an experience you’ll never forget?
- Take a look at what we can do and contact our team of undercover superheroes.
The Simplifiers have decided to mark the occasion by putting together a list of our favourite places to get coffee in Nottingham city centre, here in England.
But we’re event planners so we’ve decided to include venues that are little more exciting that your average Starbucks.
A Victorian music hall that comes with it’s own caves. This beautiful, relaxed venue is just off Market Square and is a great place to take a break during shopping breaks.
Looking at it from the street, you might expect it to be a dark little venue. But walk in and light from the glass ceiling floods in over both levels.
We’ve seen this historic space host wedding receptions, arts and crafts events, short film screenings and project launches. We’ve even seen some of its seats temporarily replaced with bales of hay…
A truly unique venue that we’ve fallen in love with all over again since it’s refurbishment in 2014.
You might have visited this new venue in the evening for a late night cocktail, but during the day you can pop in for breakfast, lunch or just a coffee and a cronut (croissant + donut= YUM).
All three floors are decorated with weird and wonderful objects. Stopping by this venue is a great way for Lace Market residents and workers to get their creative juices flowing.
Top tip: make sure you go to the toilets downstairs and find out how an antique lace making loom has been turned into an unexpected feature…
A favourite with all of The Simplifiers and just across from our office. In fact, you can expect to spot a lot of Cobden Chambers’ residents there. Alex from Ideas on Paper considers a coffee from Wired to be an essential part of his morning ritual.
This is the place we head to whenever we need a caffeine fix to get us through a fast-paced day. Also, a great place to pick up breakfast whether we need some fuel or just want to relax and people watch by the window.
Great customer service and friendly staff. We dare you to try and resist their cake displays.