A new glowing review on Wedding Wire!
We got the sweetest surprise last week and couldn’t wait to share it with all of you! Check out this new glowing review on Wedding Wire from some awesome clients that we had the pleasure of working with earlier this year.
- “Jordan, our wedding planner was the best! We used The Simplifiers for their month-of service. We live in New Jersey, and planned our Austin wedding entirely over the phone and internet, so it was important for us to have someone local who could provide great references and who could work with all of our vendors.
- We purchased a few extra hours of work to assist us with design planning of the event. Through use of a Pinterest board and Skype call, Mary was able to help us select our colors and design style. She also helped me formulate my discussion with the florist and the caterers. Additionally, Jordan did a site visit/walk through with our caterer and helped us decide on a site plan.
- We had the perfect wedding and reception. The entire event went off without a hitch! My guests noted that they felt that Jordan and her team took great care of them. I never had a moment where I had to resolve any crisis or worry about anything other than who I was going to dance with next!
- The end result is that we HIGHLY recommend The Simplifiers. The team really knows how to take care of the hosts and the guests at any event. They are very thorough and efficient. They were especially helpful for us to use since we planned our entire event from 2,000 miles away.
- Oh, and one more thing… We were a non-traditional (lesbian) couple, and we never once felt uncomfortable with anyone at The Simplifiers or any of the vendors they recommended. Maybe that’s a sign of our times, but it sure was refreshing to not have to explain or justify anything about ourselves. I feel like we were treated just like any traditional couple.”
- THANK YOU Georgian for the sweet words. You and Leigh were an absolute joy to work with!
- Visit our Wedding Wire page to see more reviews!