Have you been thinking about ways to take your business to the next level? Thought about how interns fit into the big picture? Have you looked into new intern training software that’s now out there for people in the events industry?
- Think hiring and training interns isn’t worth the time and effort?
- Wrong, it’s a crucial investment.
- think about it.
- Interns can play a crucial role in helping you build your business.
- (example: $75/hour x 3 hours = $225/week x 12 weeks = $2700 for a whole semester!!)
- And training is not something you can afford to cut out just to save cash.
- That’s a $30-50k mistake you don’t want to make.
- ANSWER: use The Apprentice Program training tools to train your interns this Fall.
- Why work harder when you can work smarter?
- So, are you ready to make a small investment (prices starts at $75!) that could yield big results for your business?
- Save time and minimize stress by training your interns to become superhero apprentices.
- Just starting at $75/intern USD per semester for our custom-crafted training, guaranteed to get your interns up to speed with the way your firm plans and produces events.
- Click the button below to pre-order now for Fall 2016!
Think hiring and training interns isn’t worth the time and effort?
Wrong, it’s a crucial investment.
think about it.
Wouldn’t it be great to be able to expand your team and delegate tasks, so you can spend more time focusing on sales and business development? Or maybe you want to spend some time improving processes, your marketing plan and/or the services you offer to clients?
They’re all areas of your business that you should be investing in but you don’t need to spend $10,000 to see BIG results – how? Click below to read more…
Interns can play a crucial role in helping you build your business.
But simply bringing interns onto your team is not enough to get you to where you need to be – you need to train them.
If you already have interns on your team, you’re paying for their training and development even if you don’t realize it yet. Our research showed that event planners spend an average of 3-4 hours a week trying to pull together training and tasks for their interns.
So multiply that with your hourly fee and that is what you are paying to train your interns:
(example: $75/hour x 3 hours = $225/week x 12 weeks = $2700 for a whole semester!!)
And training is not something you can afford to cut out just to save cash.
The US Department of Labor requires you to provide a “rich training environment for your interns”. Otherwise you run the risk of getting sued for negligence, like what happened to this wedding planner in Toronto.
That’s a $30-50k mistake you don’t want to make.
ANSWER: use The Apprentice Program training tools to train your interns this Fall.
The training process can seem intimidating at first – this is the same for any new system or process you introduce to help boost your business.
Yet we’ve made it 100 times easier by developing The Apprentice Program.
They say “nothing worth having comes easy.” While we believe that if you want to book more clients, save time and take your business to the next level, you need to put a little bit of work in with your interns, but we also think…
Why work harder when you can work smarter?
We’ve simplified things for you with The Apprentice Program, so the only preparation you have to do each week, before you sit down with your interns, is watch a 2 minute video. 240 minutes cut down to 2.
From there, simply train your team weekly via a one hour meeting with your interns and run through our ready-to-go lessons. We even give your interns homework missions, so you can relax knowing they’re spending their time being productive and learning…and helping you focus more time on building your business.
So, are you ready to make a small investment (prices starts at $75!) that could yield big results for your business?
Save time and minimize stress by training your interns to become superhero apprentices.
The Apprentice Program includes:
weekly “spark” training videos
intern homework missions
individual intern report cards
intern pop quizzes
mentor support and advice